Roommates! [Inactive]

Kyle took her hand and leaded her towards the top of a hill. There was kind of a fence bordering the hill. The view was breathtaking, they could see the whole city from up there, even the reflection of the moon on the ocean. Luckily, that night the stars were there shining upon them. A slight breeze hit them, making her hair flow and make the smell of her hair flow to him. He loved it. He lead her to the border and placed her hand on the borders with his over them. His chest on her back, he leaned closer to her, ''Ok you can open now.''

Eri opened her eyes and gasped at the view. The sky was glittering with all of the stars. She was breathless at the sight. "Kyle..." She tilted her head up slightly to see his face. "This is so gorgeous. And absolutely perfect." Eri leaned her head against his chest and closed her eyes, relishing this moment.

Kyle's heart was beating fast, he was expecting it to be romantic but not that much. He smiled when she looked up at him, he didn't want to ruin the moment with simple words. He simply hugged her from behind placing his head on the crook of her neck.

Eri felt Kyle's heartbeat. She giggled and stole a look at him. "What are you so nervous about, Kyle?" She turned around to look at him with an expectant expression.

Kyle's cheek reddened a little, '' Well..I don't know..I'm just always nervous around you..'' he said stuttering. His heart pounded faster as she looked at him with such an expression.

Eri smiled a little. "I didn't even know Kyle Warren could ever be nervous," she mused, meeting her gaze with his.

Kyle's just giggled,''Well, how can I not? Seriously?'' he said leaning closer to her face, ''Especially after this.'' he said locking lips with hers.

It had been forever since Eri had had a kiss worth remembering, or even a boyfriend worth being with. Kyle was so different. When his lips touched hers, it was like everything around her disappeared. Eri responded immediately, looping her arms around his neck and standing on her toes to be closer. She ran a hand through his hair, which was much smoother than it looked. They kissed for what seemed like a second and at the same time what seemed like an eternity. Eri smiled into the kiss, and pulled him close, breathing hard once they broke apart.

Kyle panted after they parted, ''You were right about the weak knees.'' he said practically out of breath and flushing red. He felt weak yet so relaxed, she was like a drug to him.

Eri blushed and laughed softly, her hands messing with his hair. "You hair is so unbelievably wonderful. It's like silk, i don't know if I can keep my hands out of it," she teased.

Kyle snickered, ''Well, you can have all night if you want.'' he said winking at her, ''Remember the proposition of this morning, I did all the requirements.'' he stated proudly.

"We should probably get back to the dorms, now that I think about it," Eri replied with a grin. "We do have school tomorrow. Or perhaps we could skip."

"Alright, then let's skip school tomorrow," Eri said with a smile. She looked out at the bustling city and wondered how late it was. "What time is it?"

"Huh. Not as late as I thought. You want to head over to the dorms?" Eri inquired, tracing patterns on his palm with her thumb.

He placed his elbow on the borders and watched the city and all the stars above them. His hand hiding his smile, he enjoyed every second with her so no matter where they were he would be enjoying himself.. ''Might as well,'' he said resting his head on the railings and enjoying the patterns she made with her thumb

Eri nodded, and found herself yawning as she looked out at the stars. "Tonight was fun. And by the way, you look good in a nicer shirt. Not that you don't look good in regular clothes, these type of shirts just look extra nice," she mused, poking his chest.

Kyle giggled, '' I'll take it as a compliment then, thank you.'' he said passing his hand in his hair. ''Let's bring you back to dorm before you end up sleeping here..'' he said grinning. He walked to his motorcycle, once both of them were on. He started the engine and drove to the dorm with ease.

Eri sleepily walked into the dorms and strolled to her room. She changed into a soft t-shirt and some pajamas shorts, and as she was pulling the shirt over her head she noticed Kyle walk in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle walked in her room like a Zombie. He was actually quite tired, the day was pretty busy and chaotic with many events happening. He didn't even notice her changing and just plopped on the bed that seemed like hers.

Eri yawned and pulled her hair out of its braid and curled onto the bed. She rested her head near Kyle's collarbone, and started to doze. "Night," she mumbled, smiling as she fell asleep.

Kyle was already half asleep, he had barely heard her say it but once he felt her close he mumbled goodnight and shifted closer to her his nose in her hair. ''sweet dreams...''

When Charlie got back he helped Conner with his cat problem, and then walked into the bathroom and showered. He changed into his sweat pants and a baggy tshirt and went to go find Miki. His long nap from earlier preventing him from being tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back