Roommates! [Inactive]

(HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA ok srry I just coudn't not post this.

What happened when Miki got close to Charlie, Charlie was nervous and his face just went pale. His stomach hurted him and..

Vomit_Addition_AFTER.jpg

Eri smiled and studied Kyle for a moment. "This." She then stood on her toes and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Charlie looked up at her. "Ive tried. This is the first time in months." He bit his lip, then saw Conner approaching. He looked at Miki, giving her a look that said, we'll talk later. "Yeah sure..." He stood up and walked away with Conner awkwardly.

Miki gave him a stern look and walked over to the coin pusher. She got a few more coins and won a ton of tickets, but she was to concerned about Charlie. She looked over at him nervously.

"Can you keep a secret?" Conner asked before quickly going on. "I have a situation. I snuck my cat Gypsy into the dorm and she got out before we left." a small lie never hurt "And I need some help getting her back in my room without anyone noticing. Can you help me?"

Kyle melted in the kiss, he wasn't expecting it at all. He closed his eyes and embraced her with his arms around her waist. The kiss was passionate and yet sweet.

Honestly, Charlie just felt like collapsing. He wasn't in the mood at all to find a cat. But he could keep secrets, and he always made a point of helping friends. "Of course I'll help Conner." He smiled at him.

The rest of the night, Charlie sat a little to the side, not so talkative, and glancing at Miki often.

(I have gotta go to sleep or I'll never wake up, seen as I gotta wake up in 5 hours ew, its like 1am here. GNIGHT FOR NOW)

Eri pulled away and smiled, their foreheads touching. "Alright, time for me to go beat you at something," she mused. She didn't make any movement to go, though. She liked being this close to Kyle; her ears twitched.

"Thank you." Conner said as Charlie walked away. It would be great to have somebody help with Gypsy. He owed Charlie, he would be a good friend.

Kyle pulled out to breath, he could still feel the burning sensation on his lips. Resting his forehead on hers, he placed a lock of hair behind her ear, he was very distracted at the moment by her and didn't even pay attention to what she said and just replied the first thing that popped in his head feeling pretty light and bubbly ''Whatever you want Eri~''

Eri planted one last kiss on his lips before she slid an arm around Kyle and walked to the arcade with him. Even though it was dark, Eri could feel herself blush. Kyle had that effect on her every time they kissed.

He loved the way she would always kiss him, how she would make it special all the time and just surprise him. He enjoyed it very much and craved for more. He looked at her, he noticed the dark shade on her cheeks, he pinched on them ''Even if you are the one initiating it, look at you blushing.'' he chuckled playfully walking in the arcade

Last edited by a moderator:
Eri punched his arm playfully. "Though you may not be aware of this, your kisses make my knees weak. It's dizzying, and incredibly distracting," she admitted with a shy smile."And not many guys have had that effect on me before."

Kyle rubbed his arm acting like it hurted and pouted. The pout eventually faded with a welcoming smile, '' Then, I'll make sure to always hold you tight against me for you to never fall and just live up to the infinite kisses I'll give you.'' he said amusingly while blushing.

Eri blushed again. Damn, that was hot, Eri thought to herself as they strolled over to the ski ball area. She put a few quarters in and smiled. "Ready to get beat? What happens to the loser?"

Conner decided to not blow the rest of his money in the arcade. So he decided to have a look around, that couldn't hurt. So, off he went, just walking around, looking for good places. He found a nice clothes shop, perhaps he would by some clothes from there later. He saw a few more restraunts, but they were higher class kind of thing, pay more for less. He wandered down an alley that was lined with italian places and pizzarias. It was interesting and all, but he was getting bored, so he decided to once more to go to the roof tops. Nimbly climbing up a drain pipe, Conner reached the roof and started exploring from up there, jumping between rooftops when he had to.

Kyle just laughed, ''As if you will beat the mighty Kyle! The loser gets to do whatever the winner wants!'' he said grabbing a Ski ball. He threw it and it landed right on the middle. Kyle snickered, ''Well, good luck hun~. Just scored 500 with one ball.''

Eri pouted as she watched his first ball sail into the highest score hole. "You're the one that needs the luck, pretty boy," she mused with a grin. She and Kyle battled it out, and Eri ended up losing horribly to Kyle, who seemed to have a knack for scoring the 500 hole way more than once.

Kyle watched with pity as she lost, but grinned widely as he knew what was waiting for the winner. ''Well, that was kind of a pitiful defaite'' he said laughing

Eri stuck her tongue out at Kyle. "You win. Guess I have to do whatever you want me to now. Please don't make it gross," Eri said with a wince

Kyle thought about it long enough, but didn't have anything coming up in his head. ''Humm, let me think about it!And don't worry, nothing gross i promise.'' he said grinning. He mentally noted to make something interested to not waste such an opportunity.

"You want to head back to the dorms now, or is there something else you want to do?" Eri asked. She ran a hand through her hair, and felt her ears twitch at the sound of various games being played by the obnoxious arcade goers.

He looked at his watch, it was pretty late and it was monday. He didn't feel like going back right now and thought about a brilliant idea.''No, I have an Idea. Come'' he said pulling her out of the dorm to his motorcycle.

"Okayyy...." Eri followed behind Kyle. She wondered what Kyle had up her sleeve. She mounted the motorcycle and wrapped her arms around his waist.

After around 20mins of drive, he finally reached his destination. He parked his motorcycle, ''Okok, now close your eyes.'' he said grinning childishly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back