Roommates! [Inactive]

Charlie grinned. "Sorry about that, from now on I'll keep the noise down." He didn't really know what else to say to her. How do you even talk to girls? He bit his lip nervously. "Whats your favourite anime then, seen as I can tell you kinda love it."

Kyle looked at Charlie, "Don't even start with this, you will never hear the end of it." He said with eyes wide open and hoping that Miki would start blabbing about her weird hobbies and musical choice .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Korin composed himself and walked back to the table feeling more in control now. " why wasnt it popular a couple years ago?" He asked kyle. Then be sat back at the table and sipped on some cold water

Eri nodded, taking a sip of her own water. After a few minutes of waiting, their food arrived. Her steak smelled delicious, and when she took a bite of it, her smile widened. It was very tasty.

Charlie nodded at her. "Like that erm.. Miku Hatsune and like Luka Megurine right? I don't know what I'm talking about." He laughed quietly, and as his food was put in front of him he moved it around his plate a bit.

Korin follows the group quietly for the rest of the trip in town, obviously dealing with things others prolly wouldnt understand. He wished others could understand what he went through, but how could they. Most people today dont believe in God, nevermind demons. So he just shut up and followed the group. (Signing off)

Kyle looked at Some boy, he didn't even know him but figured he wouldn't be rude." Because it was new." He said, he received his plate of food, basically a huge beef hamburger with Caesar salad on the side, fries that basically filled half of his plate. He snickered receiving it, he was never deceived when he came here.

Conner just stared at his cheese burger. It was huge, took up the whole plate so they had to put the fries on top. Eating one French fry, Conner was amazed at how good it was. Yes Kyle said that it would be good, but he didn't expect it to be this good. Once the fries were gone, he looked at the cheese burger, planning how to eat it. "Can I have a knife for this?"

Having already finished her steak in a heartbeat, she handed her knife to Connor. She scarfed down her mashed potatoes and took a sip of her water. Feeling like walking around, Eri smiled, as if to say be right back, and strolled out of the restaurant to look at the stars and enjoy the city lights.

"Yeah I've heard of those two." He smiled. "I don't really listen to vocaloids though." He pushed his pasta around his plate a bit more. Take a bite, be normal, he thought. He put a forkful of pasta into his mouth. It tasted good he couldn't lie. Very good.

Alexander received his food, a massive steak. . The first bite of steak and those folllowing were delicious. "Oh... my god. This is amazing!" He said in between mouthfuls. For some reason his ears twitched every time he swallowed the steak but he quickly moved his hood around hoping it wasn't noticed. He'd prefer staying thought of as a non-Neko.

Charlie grinned at the sound of everyone enjoying their food. He took another bite, then another. Three more bites in he stopped, full, he'd not even eaten a quarter. He pushed his food around his plate a bit more.

"Why have you not told us of this place sooner." Conner said through a mouth full of cheese burger. Everything was right with it. Not to much cheese, good amount of onions, everything was delicious.

Kyle just stared at him,"cause i don't know you." He said finishing his big joe. He saw Eri leaving, he stood up and took out enough money to pay for both. " ok, glad you guys enjoyed the food." He said and walked out of the restaurant. It was already night and all the lights were out, it was very beautiful. He walked towards Eri who was already a few meters away from the place. "Don't you know it's dangerous to be alone in the downtown Eri? " he said smiling at her

For some reason Charlie liked how blunt Kyle was. He laughed a little and put down his fork. "I can tell you're enjoying the food" He said to Miki, grinning at her.

"Why would you let a small thing like me being a stranger come in the way of global peace?" Conner said jokingly. But he did have a point, a lot of these people didn't really know him. Well he fixed that problem by introducing himself.

Eri was admiring the view when she heard Kyle's voice behind her. She turned around, her arms crossed casually. "I didn't really think about that. Guess I have someone to protect me know," Eri replied with a devil-may-care smile

"It is great, I must admit." He laughed at how she'd flushed. He turned to Conner, "You're just gonna reccommend this to every woman or man you pass now aren't you?" He kept sneaking glances at Miki, what was it about her?

"Sure, why not. If everyone ate here, no one would do anything stupid. Don't argue with my logic, it's useless." Conner said. His logic was somewhat strange to some. But it was his and didn't care, it was their problem not his.

Kyle just imitated her stand, " oh and who might that be?" He said chuckling. He already knew the answer but wanted to hear her say it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back