Roommates! [Inactive]

He eventually put his book down, on the space next to him, and let the light flow between both hands, snaking through his fingers. He built up a picture with his hands, of a man, and left it suspended there in the air as he reached for his book. Reading some pages aloud, he watched as the picture changed with the story, he laughed, watching a character be slain by a sword made of light. As the character died, the light dimmed. And a new scene took place.

He gave Miki a genuine smile. "Aw, that's cute." He realized how he sounded, and added "Sorry, not to be patronizing or anything. But come on now, you've got me if nothing else! We can be friends, no problem!"

"I guess." Miki said. "But, I've never meet anyone who deals with me that easily. I'm strange. I do a lot of nothing. Just writing." Miki said.

"That's fine. I'd love to see what you write sometime. But you don't like music or anything? I'm pretty good at anything in that area, if you wanna sing anything we could do that together!" He said with a smile. He just remembered he could play almost anything, and was good at accompaning things. He took deep pride in that, and it always made him feel good about himself.

By now Conner was at the third floor and almost to the roof. He was a bit surprised no one noticed him yet, a neko climbing the side of a building usually draws attention. But it didn't matter now, he was almost to the roof, and maybe he would find that there was an easier way up there when he reached it.

"I love music." Miki said. She smiled a bit, a light blush tainting her cheeks. She wasn't ready to reveal the whole story yet, but she felt like she could trust him. Just a bit. She leaned over on his shoulder. "Thank you." She mumbled.

Charlie decided to risk it. He vanquished the light and went outside, to the side of the dorm. Adrenaline rushed through him as he sat under a tree and made men of light sword fight, dance, and die. He was unstoppable. That was, until he realised there was a boy scaling the building, was it Conner? It was Conner. He vanquished the light almost immediately. The fool he was had brought his power outside. Where anyone could see. He had not vanquished his light fast enough. Anybody near a window would have been able to see it, and Conner definitely would have. Fool.

He was at the roof. And on the roof was... a ball, Frisbee, for some reason a single shoe, and a door that must open up to show stairs that he could have climbed. 'Well this is all very disappointing.' Conner thought to himself as he looked around the roof. But the view, now that was good, might have even made the whole trip worth it. But there he saw Charlie, under a tree. "Hello!" Conner shouted down waving his hand high above his head.

He hadn't seen, Charlie breathed out a sigh of relief, tired from all the energy it took out of him to make light. He waved at Conner, but didn't shout back for he knew his voice would be shaky. He grinned up at him.

"You should come up here, the view is great. You should probably use the stairs though." Conner shouted down. 'Hopefully Gypsy is ok in the room' Conner thought out of the blue. She would probably like it up here. He could bring her up later and show her.

Charlie nodded and stood up, feeling kinda like Bambi, shaky legs. Goddamn, he really needed to harness his powers and get able to use them without draining himself so much. He walked through the house, and found the stairs up to the rooftop. He walked up them, and was on the roof within a moment. The view, he admitted, was wonderful. He walked over to Conner.

He flinched slightly when she leaned on his shoulder, but he felt warm when she did so. "No problem." He said with a calmer tone. He added as a whisper: "I wish I had someone when my problems started..." He quickly lit up though, and pulled a harmonica out of his pocket. "It's an unpopular instrument, but I think it's cool. Here, I actually know a semi-modern song on it too!" He leaned back towards her as well, and started playing "Payphone" on it.

"Wonderful view ain't it." Conner asked, not expecting an answer. Gypsy might not like it, now that he thought about it. There was nothing to protect her from the sun, wind, or rain up here. She would enjoy it for a few moments then want back inside.

Miki smiled at the tune and started singing.

Adam Levine:

I'm at a payphone trying to call home

All of my change, I've spent on you

Where have the times gone?

Baby, it's all wrong

Where are the plans we made for two?

Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember

The people we used to be.

it's even harder to picture

That you're not here next to me

You say it's too late to make it

But is it too late to try?

And in our time that you wasted

All of our bridges burned down

I've wasted my nights

You turned out the lights

Now I'm paralyzed

Still stuck in that time when we called it love

But even the sun sets in paradise.

All of my change, I've spent on you

Where have the times gone?

Baby, it's all wrong

If happy ever after did exist

I would still be holding you like this

All those fairy tales are full of shit

One more stupid love song, I'll be sick

You turned your back on tomorrow

'Cause you forgot yesterday

I gave you my love to borrow

But you just gave it away

You can't expect me to be fine

I don't expect you to care

I know I said it before

But all of our bridges burned down

I've wasted my nights

You turned out the lights

Now I'm paralyzed

Still stuck in that time when we called it love

But even the sun sets in paradise.

All of my change, I spent on you

Where have the times gone

Baby, it's all wrong

All those fairy tales are full of shit

One more stupid love song I'll be sick

Now I'm at a payphone.

Wiz Khalifa:

Man, fuck that shit

I'll be out spending all this money

While you're sitting 'round wondering

Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing

Made it from the bottom

Now when you see me I'm stuntin'

And all cars start with the push of a button

Telling me the chances I blew up or whatever you call it

Switch the number to my phone so you never could call it

Don't need my name on my show, you can tell it I'm ballin

Swish, what a shame, could have got picked

Had a really good game but you missed your last shot

So you talk about who you see at the top

Or what you could have saw

But sad to say it's over for

Phantom pulled up, valet open doors

Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for

Now it's me who they want

So you can go and take that little piece of shit with you

Adam Levine:

All of my change, I spent on you

Where have the times gone

Baby, it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two

And all these fairy tales are full of shit

Yeah, one more stupid love song, I'll be sick

Now I'm at a payphone.

Eri yelped as he jumped on the bed. She gained her composure and raised a brow at him. "You were planning on killing me? That's not very nice," she feigned sadness, but a smile crossed her face as she leaned back against the pillows.

Aris finished and smiled. "Listen to the pipes on you! Have you ever had singing lessons? That was pretty good, I must say." He was being honest, she was pretty damn good. He was just cynical, and had played together with people who'd trained for many more years than her.

Kyle groaned at the comfort his bed was giving. He would probably do something in the afternoon but for now, all he wanted to do is sleep.His muscle was sore and he just felt like staying on the bed. He muffled his head on one of the pillow mumbling lazily, ''maybe i did,'' and he just dowzed off feeling his body claimed a few more hours.

"It is a great view," Charlie said, and walked over to Conner. He tried his best not to be shy. He sat down to look at the view better, plus his legs were tired. This Conner guy was energetic and - wait, did he climb all the way up the building?!

"Alright then." He stepped up from the swings, and took a seat in the grass. After yawning loudly, he stretched out in the grass. Fatigue came washing over him like a flood, and he realized he hadn't slept for three days. "Damn you, stupid sleep cycles..." He said as his eyes slowly shut.

While Kyle dozed, Eri went to her room and changed into a new outfit which just turned out to be shorts and a tank top. She went to the living room and played a few video games while he slept.

Kyle slept for an hour or so, he woke up pretty lazily rubbing his puffy eyes. He had forgotten how much he drooled when asleep, so he went to the washroom to wipe it off. Once he was presentable, he walked down the stairs to grab something from the fridge, he was pretty hungry so his stomach grumbled loudly .

Eri could hear Kyle's stomach growl with her Neko hearing, so she paused the game and strolled into the kitchen. "Hungry, are you?" she inquired, sitting on the counter as he entered the kitchen.

Kyle frowned while holding his stomach, ''Yup! More like starving. '' he said grabbing an instant noodle ramen Cup. He poured water in it and heated it up in the microwave, while sitting on the counter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back