Roommates! [Inactive]

Eri scrunched her nose at the helmet, looking at Kyle as she sat down behind him. "Is this horrifically bulky thing really necessary?" She eyed the protective gear.

Miki watched from her window as they drove off. She sighed and stood up. She walked to the wall and planted her forehead on the wall. "What has gotten into me?" she thought. She sighed and walked downstairs and grabbed some chips. She walked back up and decided to have a writing session with herself to figure things out.

He looked at Eri,''Yes you must, I don't feel like loss. nevermind haha.'' he then just realized that he almost spilled out something he didn't want to remember.He looked straight ahead and started his engine,''Ok hold tight around my waist.'' and he started riding once he felt the pressure in his back.

Eri reluctantly put the helmet on her head, moving her hair so that she could see out of her eyes. She wrapped her arms tight around his waist as they rode out of the parking lot.

The road was smooth except for the occasional traffic and stressed out drivers. It took around 30mins to get there. He parked his motorcycle in an underground parking lot. There was a lot of people at this time a sunday. ''Ok I'm really hungry right now, wanna go eat somewhere?'' he asked opening the little window on the helmet. He chuckled when he saw her, it was funny how they ended up being friends. He wondered why her. He stared at the purplish orbs getting lost in them but regaining his composure when she talked.

Eri took off her helmet and untangled her windswept hair with a smile. She had never really considered riding a motorcycle before, and had quite enjoyed it. It was much better than driving in her opinion. "I'm starving. Eating is a brilliant idea," Eri said in reply, getting off the motorcycle and watching Kyle do the same.

''Ok, what you want? I eat anything so I'll go wherever you want.'' he stated walking out of the parking lot into a very busy street with a lot of advertisement and big companies.

Because Kyle had mentioned McDonald's earlier, Eri was craving a good burger, so she walked with Kyle until she found a local restaurant was known for their burgers. She made this decision based on the fact that it smelled and looked good. They walked inside and got a booth for two, having already ordered their meals upon their entry.

The burgers were brought to them, they were big and looked delicious. He was practically drooling on his burger, he finished his hamburger with ease and relaxed on the booth.''I'll give you that, you choose good restaurant.'' he said waving his fork around.

"Well, I do know a good burger when I smell one," Eri said once she finished her burger. She smiled at Kyle as he messed with his fork, and leaned back comfortably on the booth.

''Ok, so my dad is getting re-married in 3months from here. And I need to buy a suit...But don't know how...'' he started saying trailing of the end, he then scratched the back of his neck, ''I don't know, like what looks..good on me..kind of.''

Eri's curious expression turned into a sly smile. "So are you asking me to be your personal stylist and assist you on your quest to find a suit?" she inquired.

"But of course," Eri replied with a smile, slipping out of the booth and outside onto the sidewalk with grace. "Where do we start?"

Eri laughed and walked with Kyle to a nice apparel store a few doors down. She sorted through a few of the tuxedos and chose some from the racks as Kyle did the same. She handed him one she thought would bring out his already bright blue eyes. "This one."

It was a simple black tuxedo but it looked very classy and expensive. Eri had matched a blue tie with it and a crispy white collar shirt. He took it and stared at them,''Hum...ok I guess i'll go try first.'' he said looking for the changing rooms to try. He found them and got into one, he came out of the changing room 2mins later looking like a rag. The pants was ok but the tuxedo was crooked because he unconsciously skipped a button, the collar was out of placed and he had the tie in his end. He slightly blushed not liking the situation, ''Could you help..'' he asked and added probably for the first time, ''Please?'' tending the Tie to Eri sitting on a bench.

Eri had occupied herself with a magazine as Kyle changed, and nearly gaped when he walked out. The tux's buttons were jumbled and mismatched, but he looked sharp and attractive in the nicer clothing. She snapped out of it and stood, taking the tie in her hands. "Yeah, sure," she managed to say with a smile. She fixed the buttons swiftly and then worked on the tie. Eri was thankful she wasn't like all the other shorter Nekos; she was only a few inches shorter than Kyle and this made it easier for her to weave the tie around his neck and into an elegant knot.

After the fixer upper(FROZEN!!<3), he swiped his hand on the tux to get rid of the littles wrinkles and showed off on the mirror next to him, ''So~ What da ya think?'' he asked after staring at himself defeated. He just didn't know if this was handsome or ugly or simply un attractive.

Eri couldn't help but smile at him in the reflection. "You look," handsome is what she wanted to say, "great. Really great." She blushed and looked away, running a hand through her hair.

Kyle grinned not noticing her blush '' I'll take your word for it, can you tell me the price? The tag is on the back can't reach it..'' he said sticking his tongue out trying to grab the tag on the collar of the tux.

Eri took a look at the price tag. "The tux is $200 and the tie is $45. I don't think that includes tax," she replied.

Kyle shrugged a bit, he knew how hard it was to get this much money. If it was only for him, he would go cheaper. After all, he didn't get his father's pay with the little blackmarket he had. ''Guess it's fine.'' he sighted going back in the changing room and wear his casual dark colored clothes. He went to the cashier and took out an envelope with a many hundred dollars in it. It was actually his father sending the money with a message inside, basically the message standing for if you embarrass me, i'll make sure to make you pay for it. He took out the money, final price around 450$ with the collar shirt. He placed the envelope back in his bag not noticing the little piece of paper falling on the floor. He took his tux in his hand and walked out of the store.

Enough money for you not to embarrass me.

Joshua Warran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back