Roommates! [Inactive]

"Yeah...."Miki said distantly. She was trying to clear the clutter in her brain. Last time she was fine was the minute before she stepped into her dorm room. She was fine and dandy then, now, not so much.

Beatrice walked into the dorm and saw the mean human with Eri. It felt like she hadn't seen them in forever. "Hi Eri!! What're you doing with the man human? "

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"He hit his head while we were surfing so I'm just making sure he doesn't hurt himself again," Eri replied with a smile at Beatrice.

Confused, she cocked her head to the side. "I thought you didn't like the mean human. Why were you surfing together?"

A smile full of irony crossed her lips. "I thought so too," she said thoughtfully before continuing with, "We're friends now, so we decided to hang out."

Miki was too deep in thought to notice Beatrice. She was trying to sort out the inside of her brain. It was about as easy as trying to clean a hard drive that constantly was putting in more memory.

Kyle was slowly regaining consciousness, all he remembered is Eri under him and suddenly darkness. He blushed furiously just at the thought and stood up abruptly. He saw some neko girl and eri next to him, ''Was that just a dream..?'' he asked himself loudly confused and rubbing a bruise on his head.

he scratched his head slightly understanding the situation better,''Oh...sorry then.'' he stated looking at the floor his cheeks pink.

he looked at the black-haired neko he recognized. He remembered her from the fighting class, the girl who nipped on the neck of a boy. ''And who are you?'' he asked cautiously with a tone of discomfort

Excited to see the boy wasn't just a bad human, Beatrice's tail flicked and she gave a little hop forward. "I'm Bea! You were the mean human, but now you're not! Do you want to be my friend, nasty human?" The girl was young, to be sure, but she instantly noticed the new chemistry between Eri and the human. "Do you like Eri, weird human?"

Kyle was stumbled at the sudden question, his cheek turning pink, it wasn't the sort of question he liked answering. People would only make up stuff and assume others."I like her company and we are good friends..so i do like her." He said glancing at Eri not so sure. "And hell no annoying neko! We don't ask friendship! You earn it!" He answered back glaring at Bea. But i guess i could try he thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miki had heard enough. She stood from the couch and walked out the door. She walked to the park nearby and climbed the tallest tree, perching at the top. She sighed and leaned against the trunk, her head a mess. She felt like she could cry, but her eyes stayed dry. She curled into a ball and sat there.

She blinked at him, then nyawned, a sign of discontent. He was still just a bad human after all. But she knew from his face she was right. "Okay." She told him, happily enough. "You're not my friend. But Eri is! And Miki, too. Miki...?" She realized the other girl was gone and looked around for her.

Kyle looked at Miki run outside,"hum why did she suddenly run and cry?" He asked confused

At the question Bea asked, Eri had blushed and occupied herself with inspecting her nails. She saw Miki run out, and was bewildered for a moment. "Not sure," she replied.

Kyle felt a little bad but he wasn't that close to her to ask what was wrong. Even tho she was more of a pest and irritated him,she was kind of an acquaintance. He thought about it and concluded that he would talk to her later in the room. He glanced at Eri,"Why are you running red? " he asked out of concern at first, but continued playfully,"did ya think of something inappropriate~?" He trailed off amused by her cheek turning red.

Miki sat on the tree. She was so confused, at this point she just wanted to do something simple. She started singing.

Kokoro no dokoka ni

Hitotsu hoshi ga aru

Unmei no hito

Sundeiru to oshierareta

Kanashii toki ni wa

Tentaibouenkyou

Sora ni mukete

Mada mienai

Ai wo sagasu

Haruka kanata

Dareka ga ki ga tsuitekuretara

Toki wo koete

Itsuka wa tadoritsuku

Hikari no MESSEEJI

Machigai naku koko ni iru yo

Me wo fusetetemo

Kyozetsu shiteiru no ja naku

Bukiyou na dake

Machigai naku matteiru yo

Wasureraretemo

Guuzen ga

Kitto kasanatta toki

Anata ni aeru hazu

Mirai no jibun wa

Doko ni iru no deshou?

Shiawase sou ni

Kurashitereba ii no dakedo...

Gonengo ga mieru

Tentaibouenkyou

Nozoku yuuki

Watashi ni nai

Okubyou mono

Tooi kodoku

Kuuki mo mizu mo sonzai shinai

Fukai yami ni

Itsushika yokogitta

Kibou no nagareboshi

Itsumade datte koko ni iru yo

Fuan ni natte mo

Zetsubou shiteru no ja naku

Yume wa miteru yo

Itsumade datte shinjiteru yo

Hitorikiri demo

Kinou to wa

Marude chigau jibun ni

Ashita wa umare kawaru

Machigai naku koko ni iru yo

Me wo fusetetemo

Kyozetsu shiteiru no ja naku

Bukiyou na dake

Machigai naku matteiru yo

Wasureraretemo

Guuzen ga

Kitto kasanatta toki

Anata ni aeru hazu

Aeru hazu

(Translation)

Somewhere in my heart

There's a star

They told me that

Your destined person lives there

When I'm sad

I turn the telescope

To the sky

And look for a love

That still can't be seen

If someone from far, far away

Noticed me

Crossing over time,

The message of light

One day will finally reach me

I am surely here

Even if my eyes look down

I'm not rejecting you

I'm just clumsy

I am surely waiting for you

Even if you forget about me

When many coincidences happen at the same time

I should be able to meet you

I wonder where I'll be

In the future

I'd love it if I could live

Happily, but…

If I could see five years from now

Through the telescope

I wouldn't have

The courage to look

I am a coward

In the dark, far, lonely darkness

Where even air and water

Don't exist

The shooting star of hope

Crossed my way when I didn't expect it

I'll be here forever

Even if I get anxious

I'm not in despair

I am dreaming

I'll believe forever

Even if I am all alone

Tomorrow I will be reborn

Into a completely different person from yesterday

I am surely here

Even if my eyes look down

I'm not rejecting you

I'm just clumsy

I am surely waiting for you

Even if you forget about me

When many coincidences happen at the same time

I should be able to meet you

We should be able to meet

Miki sang to the sun, the tears slowly slipping down her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
At that comment, Eri scowled, but her cheeks turned redder. "Absolutely not. I could be asking you the same question," she challenged, having seen his pink cheeks.

He chuckled and knew why she challenged him, he was still a little shy from that question. "Well, maybe maybe not, it's a mystery~" he said winking at her playfully.

Eri narrowed her eyes at Kyle, but smiled nonetheless. "Hmm, now I'm curious," she remarked, standing up from the chair and stretching her arms.

Kyle looked at her, 'that's pretty sexy.' He thought but shoved the thoughts away. He already had the thoughts, but not towards anyone in the dorm. He then opened his ps3 out of boredom, he passed his remote to Eri. "Wanna have a race?" He asked.

Eri caught the remote and smiled. "Sure, if you're that eager for me to beat you again," she teased with a wink. She sat down on the couch and tossed some stray hair out of her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back