Roommates! [Inactive]

Kyle pulled back his hand to seat on the tube. He sat at the front and was practically praying but obviously, he didn't want to show he was a tiny bit scared.

Eri couldn't help but feel the nerves coming from Kyle. As Miki got in, she whispered to Kyle in reference to his signs of fear, "Don't worry, I won't tell." She grinned and sat in the middle of the raft.

Eri scoffed. "I'd like to see you try. Let's see if you make it out of this ride alive first," she challenged.

Kyle just laughed loudly, ''It's a joke darling~'' he said amusingly but immediately shut his mouth when the tube descended an abrupt hill. He didn't scream or anything but gripped for his life on something and leaned backwards cursing mentally at the water hitting his face.

Eri laughed as water flew into Kyle's face. She gripped one of the raft's handles and hollered as they descended the hill.

As the ride ended, Kyle was propulsed out of the tube at the collision. He was happy it ended, he now hated those rides. Everytime he camed here, it was for the pool or the small rides. He had never done this one.

"You think the waves are big enough to surf on? I love surfing," Eri said thoughtfully. She hadn't been surfing in quite a while, but always enjoyed it when she got the chance.

''No, never again.'' He said roughly. ''And, I think there is that surfing thing over there, but not the wave pool.'' he said pointing at a certain direction

Eri strolled to the wave pool, and swam in. She ended up liking it and laughed as she was tossed by the waves.

Kyle was a pretty good swimmer and went deeper in the pool, where the waves wouldn't crash. He just stayed there floating and enjoying the rhythmic ups and down.

Miki dove in after Eri, laughing with her. She swam around like a sea creature. She resurfaced and started laughing.

After a few minutes of swimming, Eri slinked out of the wave pool and went to the surfing area, hoping that either Kyle or Miki would find her later. She grabbed a surfboard at the entrance and smiled, ready to surf.

Miki swam out to the deep water. She looked around for Eri, but she couldn't find her. She sighed and started floating around, hoping to do something would happen. She started thinking about her stupid roommate, when she bumped into someone.

Kyle had enough of the water and saw Eri leaving the pool. He sighted and followed her, ''YO Eri!, you going to that surf thing?'' he asked jogging towards her

Eri turned to see Kyle jogging in her direction as she took the ankle leash from the board and strapped it onto her left ankle. She nodded. "Yeah, want to try?"

"Sorry" Miki said, looking at the person she bumped in to. The guy started looking at her way to intensely. "I'm just going to go... that way." Miki said, pointing toward to Eri and Kyle on the beach. She started running away from the man as he started following her. "Hide me." Miki said, hiding behind Eri.

Kyle hesitated, ''Hum..I never did this.'' he looked at the attraction, many felled in the water in an embarrassing position, but it looked fun and he was risk-taker. ''Mehh, looks quite easy.'' he said taking the board and looking at how she strapped it for him to do the same.

Eri's ears twitched as Miki curled up behind her. She turned her back slightly and said, "We're going surfing!" She motioned for Kyle to take his board and follow her into the water.

"Ok then. This will be fun...." Miki said, taking a board. She strapped her anklet to her ankle. "Oh boy..." Miki said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back