Roommates! [Inactive]

Once they were done with their small hang out yesterday, Eri had returned to her dorm and didn't even make it to her bed. She awoke on her couch, and drowsily stalked to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

''Morning..'' Kyle said sighting, Now my morning is ruined.. he thought. He pulled out a plate and splattered the scrambled eggs and the bacon on it, not caring for the looks of it. He sat down on the table and scoffed everything in his mouth. Eri just came in the kitchen,

Miki got up and tasted a piece of bread. She sat back down at the table. She nibbled on her bread, to tired to pick a fight.

"To bright." Miki said. She yawned and set her head on the table. She twitched her ears, dozing a bit.

"Is that so?" Miki said, her face still on the table. "I find it a good time to take a nap." She said. She flicked her tail up on to the table and curled it around her head.

''That's so fucking stupid..'' he stated looking at her slack-jawed. '' When the sun is out, I'm up soaking in it's warmth.'' he said beatifically.

"And you can do that by taking a nap in the sun." Miki mumbled. She yawned again. "So tired." She mumbled.

Eri's ears twitched tiredly as she heard Miki and Kyle talking. She grabbed a glass of water but neglected to make herself breakfast. She was too tired at the moment.

Eri nodded and stretched. "Sure, the sun will probably wake me up," she replied, setting her water down and following them outside.

''Ok, well I was planing on going to the Aquapark outside of campus so follow me if ya want, except if you're too scared to get cut!'' he snickered. He glanced at Eri remembering the day before and how close he actually got to someone, ''Goodmorning by the way.''

Eri yawned, her ears twitching, and smirked lazily at Kyle. "Morning. And I'm a cat that doesn't mind water, so bring it on," she mused.

'' Oh, interesting~'' he said, ''Since when aren't cat scared of water?'' he asked pretty intrigued while walking towards his room to pack up a few items for the day.

He glanced at Miki and sighted, ''Well in my books, Cat are scared of water and to add up, showers are completely different of pools.''

'' So except for the cat physical features, you guys are completely humain?'' he asked. He didn't know anything about Neko's, that's why he was always curious about them.

"What she said," Eri agreed with a small nod. "If I acted like an actual cat all the time, I would probably still be sleeping."

''True.''. Kyle walked to his room and took his swimsuit, sunscreen and everything related to fun at the pool. He waited downstairs at the door for the girls.

Miki put on her bikini and grabbed the sunscreen. She walked down and stood in front of Kyle. "Ready." She announced.

Eri strolled to her room and changed into her bikini, putting a tank top and short on top. She grabbed some sunscreen and glasses and met Kyle and Miki at the exit. "Let's go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back