Roommates! [Inactive]

He didn't have anyone in particular in head, he did get along pretty well with Eri, probably the only living being who did endure him. But he didn't have strong emotions for her. He barely knew her the same day, it would take time if anything did happen. He had an evil grin once he thought about something, ''Is it somehow a way to know if you got competition Miki~?'' he said playfully, ''Or was it a trick question? Because I don't have someone i'm desperately in love with~'' he said with a dramatic tone.

"Nope. Blackmail." Miki said. "Now spill." She commanded. "What do you fear the most?". She had no idea how horribly she was lying to herself with the first statement she made.

Kyle was taken aback with the last question thrown. He immediately thought of his father, but he wasn't going to ever talk about this. He immediately recomposed himself and masked his emotion with a thinking face, which he wasn't really doing, he already knew. He blurted out the first thing that came out, '' Seeing you wake up,'' and laughed at his own joke.

Eri watched the two, frowning slightly at the sight of Kyle's face contorting into an emotion she couldn't pinpoint when Miki had asked about his fears. He's hiding something. Eri stretched her legs and propped them on the coffee table in front of her.

He avoided the slap at the last second and just continued laughing, ''Calm down princess, it's a joke..well kind of.'' he continued laughing wiping a fake tear.

Eri's eyes widened when Miki launched herself at Kyle to slap him. The tension is real, well, at least on Miki's end, she thought to herself. Maybe truth or dare wasn't the smartest idea.

Too lazy to pitch in, Eri opted to listen to the two. She twirled a strand of hair around her finger absent-mindedly, yawning slightly.

Kyle sat next to both girls and thought about a possible question, he looked at Miki deep in the ways analyzing every single movement of it"Tell us about your deepest and darkest secret.'' he said .

"I came close to murdering someone when I was 6." Miki said. That was a long story that she cared not to relive. "And I came close to being murdered when I was 8." Miki said. That was another long sad story she didn't want to have to tell.

"The first one was an accident." Miki said. "I accidentally cut off someone's tongue." Miki said nodding.

"Yeah. I was practicing and someone rounded the corner just as I was slicing." Miki said. She grimaced a bit as she admitted this.

Kyle's eyes darkened even more,''I swear to god, if you ever! And i mean ever touch the katanas you got in the room, i will personally melt them to no use.'' he said

He sighted and tensed up less, but he shifted a little bit further. ''Just the fact that you thought of the cons and pros worries me.''

"I had spare time while you were busy downstairs yesterday. How else do I fall asleep?" Miki asked. She had a devilish smile on her lips.

Kyle quickly started running, '' You can sleep outside tonight! GOODNIGHT'' he shouted going towards his room. He doubled locked the door and went as far as piling up his heavy boxes on the door. Like that, even if she has keys, she won't come in, and i'll have my head till morning. He quickly slipped inside his covers and dozed off to la la land.

Miki sighed and walked outside. She jumped up to the window and hopped inside. She took out her contacts and slipped into bed.

As the sun rays hit him like a morning breeze, it's warmth woke him up. He didn't mind it, he often woke up early during weekends. He stood up, Miki still sleeping, he figured she jumped from the window. He didn't want to wake her up and so he tip-toed outside of the room, closing the door silently. He went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. There wasn't much left, a few eggs, milk,cheese and bologna. The basic to make breakfast. He placed the pan on the fire and started cooking.

Miki's ears twitched as she opened her eyes. She stood up, yawning. She walked down stairs. She spotted Kyle in the kitchen. "Morning." Miki said, walking into the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back