Roommates! [Inactive]

He laughed at the way she swung her spoon. ''Let's go watch a movie.''He said smiling taking a few packs of chips and coke with him to the living room

Miki grabbed a spoon and stole a bite. "Sharing is caring." Miki said. She took another bite, returning to the couch.

Eri sat down in the middle of the couch, stealing some of the chips from Kyle and waiting for him to put a movie in. She opened the bag and took a few.

Miki stole a few chips from the bag. She smiled and waited for Kyle to pick a movie. "Nice choice of chips." Miki commented.

He exited the game when Miki finished and went to Netflix, he shuffled a few movies not knowing which one to watch. He hesitated between some bollywood movie and the great gatsby, which he had not watch yet. ''hehe, i always make the best choices.'' he snickered

"Not all the time. Throwing my Ipod was one of those examples." Miki said. She smiled. She loved pushing his buttons.

Eri found this as an opportunity to speak up. "Yeah, let's do the Great Gatsby. Haven't seen that one," she added.

"Sure. haven't seen it either." Miki said. She took some more chips. She honestly didn't care what they watched.

Kyle started playing the movie and laid comfortably on the sofa, taking most of the place. He just wanted to relax from that horrible day they had, at least it was friday.

Eri watched the movie with interest, and rather enjoyed all of the costume and setting the movie took place in. She yawned, her ears twitched as she did so. She felt wide awake, but her body was still exhausted from the day.

''Did you see how they danced? They just looked horrible!'' exclaimed Kyle when Gatsby was finally introduced. But he was just stuck on how some dude danced in front of the camera.

Eri scoffed. "Yeah, and I'm sure you can dance far better than they can," she challenged. She threw a smirk at Kyle.

" I believe so." Miki said, giggling. She felt like a secondary character at this point, but she would do anything to see him dance.

"I believe so," Eri replied with a grin. To Eri, Kyle didn't seem like the dancing type, but she's been proven wrong before.

Eri shrugged. "I suppose since I challenged you, I ought to be the judge of it." She stood up and walked over to him.

He took her hand in his and approached her closely to him and placed his palm on her mid waist.''Ok, you follow my step..'' he said calmly concentrating. He started by doing the basic steps but once he got the hang of it, he went a little bit faster and made her spin. They pretty much took the whole living room laughing and dancing. As his final move, he made her spin and slide down his arm. He was holding her tightly not to make her fall on the ground. He chuckled and stared at her, ''Were you expecting that?''

Eri gasped as Kyle spun her one last time, dipping her slightly. She laughed and blushed slightly at their close proximity. Eri met his gaze and smiled. "No, not at all. I definitely underestimated you. That was surprisingly... graceful," she ended.

He laughed with a faint redness on his cheek, he helped her regain her balance and looked at Miki who seemed bored.''Your turn squirt! Dare someone or ask a truth.'' he said downing the coke.

Miki frowned a bit. He was getting surprisingly close to her. She felt a sudden lurch in her hear, like being stabbed with a pin. "Ok then. Who do you like?" She asked, grinning evilly. She was forcing him to spill sensitive guts.

''What kind of dumb question is that?'' he asked annoyed, ''To add up i'm the only one getting dares and truth! !'' he said frowning with his eyebrow twitching.

"Because your the baddest person in school." Miki said, smiling. She wanted to hear his darkest secrets. Then shed have blackmail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back