~Romance Themed School~ (Under construction, making changes) [Inactive]

"Thank you." Matthew's smile widened and he nodded, quickly grabbing the equipment from his own desk and moving it to a desk next to Yoshi. He took a seat and turned to face her, watching her take photographs of the room.

"Can I just say that's a, er, very nice camera you have there," he said. It was a small compliment. He found her hobby, no, her passion for taking photos interesting.

Kazuto smiled to her. "Yeah maybe... if I haven't already.." Whispering the second part of the sentence Kazuto glanced at the teacher who had been watching everybody, yet to move from his position even after the bell had rang.

she leaned back in her chair some, "truthfully kazuto..if i did end up stuck with you..i think id be happy" she laughed some half teasing and half speaking the truth. "your nice and kind..and you dont seem to mind my half blindness so...yea..id be happy" she nodded

Yoshi scrunches up her face playfully at him. "Thank you." She removes her camera strap from her neck and lays the object on her desk. She turns towards Matt and subconsciously braids a little piece of her hair. "What's your favorite color?"

Kazuto turns around to look out the window after hearing what Seraphina had said, that was because he blushed to where he looked as red a tomato. "Hah you're right there. Same here though, I wouldn't mind it. I mean you're beautiful, easy to talk too, and quite the cutie when you blush. Also you have a nice look when your listening to people talk.... Like you're actually paying attention." Kazuto finished, trying to not go into depth that much.

seraphina blushed happily, "thank you kazuto..i dont think anyone's ever said something like that to me..no ones really cared that much" her smile was genuine and happy as she looked at him. maybe he wouldnt want to choose her as a last choice if no guy wants her. she doesnt even know if she wants to look for someone else to be interested in.

Matthew chuckled at her playfulness. "You're welcome.~" He shifted his gaze onto Yoshi's face and hair. The brightness of her hair influenced his answer. "O-Oh, my favorite color's red. Yours?" Although his favorite color was actually blue, he gave an entirely different color. It was still a color he liked. And he really liked her hair color.

Kazuto turned back to her with his face still read. But he tries to blow it off with a smile. "Yeah no problem. It's good to be honest though." What was I thinking because there is no other fish in the sea, the girl that I want is standing right here in front of me...

she nodded, "yea i guess it is huh? well i promise to always be honest with you" she put one hand in the air and the other over her heart while laughing gently. she liked being able to be herself with him, she still wondered if he would feel the same if he saw the mess that was under the eye patch. but for now she decided to keep that thought at bay.

Kazuto laughs softly when she performed this action. "I promise you as well." He said while performing the same action. Kazuto then reaches forwards and grabs her hands in between his. "I'm glad were friends." He smiles while blushing still.

Yoshi grins. "Sweet; my favorite color is black, but technically it isn't a color...so hm... I guess I would pick red, too." She giggles slightly and looks down at her hands.

she blushed deeper when he grabbed her hand and the warmth from his warmed up her normally cold hands, she wasnt sure why they were always cold but thats just how its been. she held his hand firmly in her own, "iam to kazuto" she liked smiling with him so far hes gotten her to smile more than she could ever remember.

Matthew chuckled once more. "Black is a pretty cool color. It goes with anything, really..." He averted his gaze slightly and cleared his throat. After a few seconds, he turned back to her and asked "By the way, how old are you, Yoshi?"

His attraction for her grew stronger by the minute.

Kazuto couldn't let go of her hands, well didn't want too. He wanted to sit like that forever looking at her beautiful figure for as long as possible. Holding her hands, he wanted to express his already one day feelings that had bungled up into one giant bag into his heart, but what if she didn't feel the same? He couldn't get the thought out of his head, but at the same time, he didn't want too.

she sighed with content as they held hands, she hoped she wasnt getting to caught up so quickly. but a memory came to mind one she already knew with just a little bit more attached. an old man sitting with her in the dark alleys watching the blackened sky fill with light. he spoke to her, "remember seraphina..love..is very powerful it can change people even people like you and i..i may not be a rich man with a big home and a nice car. but i had a beautiful girl who loved me no matter what and i had her. when i lost her and soon lost my home that love never left, even now as i sleep in this box everynight do i think of her..so remember love is powerful and can happen to you anytime and anywhere.." she was spaced off no a new level as her hand held kazutos more tightly and a tear came to her eye. she knew that man but couldnt recall him fully, she wiped the tear away and tried to clear her mind.

Kazuto walked to her side and sat on his legs next to her seat. He put one arm around her and pulled her to him, his head looking down, her head stopped at his chest. "I don't know what it might be but if it's a memory then I understand. If not then I'm still a friend that's here to comfort you." He said as he wrapped his other arm around her as well now.

Yoshi taps her nails on the desk, entertaining herself like a child. "I'm 19..." She smirks, hoping he does not point out that she is only five feel tall. She sits up straighter and messes with her bangs.

she nodded, "my memories are sad..but happy and i cant help but cry when i get them back..hehe i-im kind of a cry baby..he was important to me i feel like he was family and he taught me all i know" she pressed her face to his chest, the man in her memories was always right with what he taught her he never let go of his love. if she feels this way towards kazuto she wont let him down even if he doesnt share those feelings..its more important to be with that person.

"You're 19, huh? Cool, I'm 18. Just a year younger, heh," he replied with a somewhat nervous grin. Matthew actually noticed Yoshi's height as she came into the room earlier though decided not to say anything about it. He thought her height was just adorable. Although, being exactly six feet tall himself meant that he dwarfed her. He was hoping that this wouldn't destroy his chances with her... But everyone knows that a short girl and tall guy makes a really cute couple.

Matthew decided to compliment her once again, "I really like your hair. It's so pretty.~" He could feel his cheeks heating up once more as he said this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazuto holds her tight to his chest. "Don't worry, you have company now and new memories. I'll help you make those memories in good ways as promised." The boy pushes his black hair out of his face and kisses the top of her head. "I'm here now."

she blushed deeper but glad he couldnt see it because her head was on her chest, "thank you..im really glad i met you kazuto and if you ever need my help or wish to say something you feel you cant say to anyone..you know i will listen" she put one arm around her chest.

Kazuto smiles to her. "Of course I will. I already have things I need to say..." He whispers the second part of this sentence.

she sat up and smiled, gently kissing his cheek, "just know iam at times a handful..a very clumsy handful" she snickered moving some of her bangs from her face.

(i do apologize for short responses i run around my home a lot and sometimes only have enough time for a short one)

Kazuto felt the warmth of her lips against his cheek. "I can handle clumsiness." He smiled and went to stand so he could go back to his seat.

she scooted to the side a bit to give him room for standing, their hands released and she pressed her hands to her cheeks to get them from staying so red. please please dont let these feelings be one sided she thought to herself often then wondered if the teacher was going to start the lesson soon or was he waiting for the other students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back