~Romance Themed School~ (Under construction, making changes) [Inactive]

OOC: Hello everyone, long time no post. I have a couple of reasons for not posting for a while or doing anything related to this role play and before I throw out excuses I just want to apologize. First things first my computer broke down, so I have at limited access to the internet, so yeah :P , although I fixed it and it's no longer a problem (just today). Secondly seeming how people seemed to loose interest in this idea, I have decided to take the role play down for the time being and come up with a more refined idea. The idea has not been decided yet, but those who are interested may message me and I am open to opinions at this point. The good news is I have no school this week so I can spend lots of time thinking on it, again my apologies I have been kind of disorganized.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back