• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Romance Rp

Alex smiled as she got in the passenger seat. "That's for me to know and for you to find out. That is if you decide to show up," she said before letting out a soft giggle and stuffing her hands in her lap.

Andrew put the towel in the trunk then got in the car. He tossed his tie and vest into the back seat. He drove off and head to the bar. "Hmm... I will head over after I get off my job." He said with a smile.

"I gotta change so I need to go home first," Alex explained after nodding to acknowledge his statement. She save him a small smile before looking outside the window.

"Alright. " He said as he made a u turn and head to her home. When they got there ,he pulled up in the drive way.

She smiled get tiring out and reached in the back, grabbing her things. "I'll see you later," she said, smiling widely at him before closing the door. She walked up her driveway and took a deep breath before going inside her house.

"Yeah, you too " he said before pulling out the driveway and headed towards his job. He checked the time as he was drive. "Hm? I got time"

Alex ignored her aunt as she went straight upstairs to her room. She quickly got a shower and changed into a short dress with a red and black plaid skirt. She smiled as she looked in the full body mirror and went to her dresser. She started doing her makeup before straightening her hair. Once she finished, she put on her shoes and leather fingerless gloves as well as a necklace with skeleton hands. She looked in the mirror and smiled again.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/46/6e/d9/466ed933d249db9be8260ea38dccc099.jpg

Andrew made it to his job at the ice cream shop on time and took off his shirt in the car. He put on a spare shirt for work from the back seat. He got out and went inside. He waved at everyone then went to the back to start his work.

Alex smiled at the finished product and quickly grabbed her guitar, going downstairs. She fixed herself some bacon and ate before leaving the house and walking down the street to the bar.

After a few hours of work, Andrew left his job and headed to the bar. When he got there he change his his shirt back to the button down and went inside.

Alex looked at the stage setup and asked for a water. Once it arrived, she downed it quickly and made her way up to the stage sitting at the piano. She started playing My Immortal by Evanescence before starting to sing softly.

"I'm so tired of being here

Suppressed by all my childish fears

And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

'Cause your presence still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have all of me

You used to captivate me by your resonating light

Now I'm bound by the life you left behind

Your face—it haunts my once pleasant dreams

Your voice—it chased away all the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone

But though you're still with me

I've been alone all along

...me, me, me."

Andrew looked at the stage as he walked in . Hmm? He listened to voice. It sounded mesmerizing. He sat down at a empty table and enjoyed the show.

Alex opened her eyes, unaware that they had been closed, and smiled slightly. She let out an inaudible sigh as she finished. After getting up and taking seat on the stool, she picked up her guitar and started singing one of her originals as she played.

He continued watch as she sang her original songs. He even started tapping his finger on the table to the beat.

Once she finished her gig, she blushed a bit and climbed off the stage, going straight to the bar. The sprite she had asked for was waiting and she smiled, sitting on a stool, drinking it.

Andrew stood up and walked right next to her. He order a water than looked at her. "Hmm... Beautiful, can play guitar and can also sing. Alex, You're a triple threat. " He said with smirk.

Alex blushed a shade of pink and smiled a bit. "Well thanks," she said softly before continuing to sip on her soda. Once she finished it, she held up her glass to the bartender, silently asking for another.

Andrew chuckled then drank his glass of water. "Your welcome. " he said calmly. "So, Do you have a encore performance? "

"Not for right now," Alex said with a smile as her drink was refilled. She started sipping on it once again. "Your friends don't like me, do they?" she asked, finally looking at him.

"Sigh... Yeah, They don't but, I wouldn't really call them my friends. " Andrew said as he looked at his glass."Their are more 'business friends'."

Alex laughed a bit. "And what exactly do you mean by that?" she asked as she looked around the room briefly. She looked back at him with a small smile crossing her lips.

"Weeelllll..." Andrew said looking at Alex. "My father is a lawyer and Steve's & nick's fathers are very wealthy business man. My father made me become friends with them so, he could get on their fathers good side. So. yeah, Business friends. "

"I see," Alex said quietly. "So your dad is using you for work," she concluded as she stared at her glass. She laughed softly and finished off her drink.

"Basically" Andrew said with sigh. He got a refill and started drinking . "So, what about you? Do your friends like me?"

"I have no idea honestly. They never talk about you," Alex said laughing a bit. She looked at the bartender and nodded slightly. He came up and refilled her drink once more and she gave him a ten dollar tip. "This'll be the last one Mark," she said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back