• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Romance Rp

Andrew rubbed his head and sat down in a chair. He didn't say anything but he did have a small smile.

She watched her aunt go upstairs without a word and soon heard a door slam. She started laughing slightly and got up, walking outside. She looked at the sky and modded slightly. "I wanna go to the beach," she said with a smile.

Andrew sighed in relief and followed Alex outside. "The beach? You wanna go there?" He said not really paying attention.

"Yea. Today is perfect," she said with a wide smile. She looked at him with pleading eyes and wrapped her arms around him. "Please," she said giggling softly.

She grabbed a couple of towels and decided to pick up any food or drinks on he way. She smiled running outside and got in the passenger side.

"I have to make a quick stop." He said as he drove to his home and noticed his father's car isn't there. He then got out car and entered his home. He changed into a tank top with a Spider-Man logo on it and red swimming trunks within a trimming. After getting dressed, he left the house and entered the car.

Alex smiled and waited patiently, kicking her feet up. She looked at him once he got back in and said, "We need food and drinks."

"Hmm, Alright. " Andrew said as he pulled out the driveway and head to a gas station. Once they got there, he pulled up at a pump. He needed to fill his tank up so, he got out the car filled it up.

Alex smiled and waited. There was more food at places like Walmart than a gas station. She giggled softly at the thought and rolled her window down.

Alex smiled and did the same. She walked around and wrapped her arms tightly around his waist as they walked inside.

"Snacks and soda," Alex said simply as she headed straight to the section. She started grabbing bags of chips and some cases of sodas.

Alex smiled and silently followed, deciding to help by putting them in the bags. She blushed lightly and leaned up to kiss him.

Andrew kissed her back then, paid for the item and grabbed the bags. "You ready to go ?" He said with a smile.

"Duh, it was my idea," she said with a laugh. She pulled him out of the store and straight to his car.

Andrew laughed a little then unlocked the car. He put the bags in the back. He got into the driver side of the car.

Alex smiled and got in the passenger side. She put her seatbelt on and kicked her feet up once again.

(Sorry. I was busy all day.) Andrew drove off to beach now having everything they need. After arriving at the destination,the beach, he got out the car. He then went into the back of the car and pull out all the bags of food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back