• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Romance Rp

"Only two of my friends don't like you and those two friends don't matter. Don't worry about that. And school... Hmm... I got nothing for school."he said with a small smile.

He continued to eat his candy and looked out at the ocean. He looked at Alex from the corner of his eye, checking out her bathing suit. A small smirk appeared on his face.

Andrew soon noticed as well and looked at her."Hmm... Looks like it's about to rain. You wanna leave."

"Yea that sounds good," Alex said with a smile. She then leaned up and whispered, "I saw you checking me out." She giggled softly and got up, starting to gather their stuff.

Andrew looked away like he didn't know what she was talking about. He got up and helped her with their stuff.

Alex smirked and took the stuff back to his car, not bothering to put her clothes back on. She smiled putting the stuff in the trunk and back seat before getting in the passenger side.

After helping her with their stuff, He put his tank top back and got in the car. He started the car then, looked at her. "So, We going to your house or mine?" He said with a smile.

"Up to you," Alex said with a wide smile. She giggled softly and put her feet up in the window, remembering she was still in just her bathing suit. Shrugging it off, she laid her head in his lap and smiled up at him.

"Hmm..." Andrew said as he put his fist against his chin."Well, My father is most likely at the office right now so, my house is the better option right now."

"Then let's go," Alex said with a grin appearing on her face. She giggled softly and turned the radio up.

He pulled out the parking lot and began to drive home. When they arrived, pulled up in the drive way and checked for his father's car. The coast was clear. He turned off his car and smiled at Alex.

Alex smirked and sat up, opening the door. She got out, grabbing her shorts and tank top before closing the door behind her. She looked around outside and smiled, nodding in approval.

He got out the car and walked to the front door then unlocked it. "Welcome to my home "he said as he opened the door.

Giggling softly, Alex walked inside, pulling him behind her. She looked around the house in silence and grinned. "Not too shabby," she said, letting another laugh escape her lips.

Andrew shut the door as she pulled him in. "So, Do you want a tour or do we just go upstairs to my room." He said with a shrug.

"That's up to you," Alex said with a sly smile playing on her face. It quickly turned into a smirk as she looked at him.

"Hmm..." Andrew said as he picked her and took her to his room. He then laid her gently on the bed. "I choose this one."

Alex blushed and giggled softly as she held onto him. She let go once he laid her down and her blush became darker.

Andrew went to his door and closed it then turned to her. He walked back to the bed and took off his shirt. He also got on top of her.

Alex blushed a bit and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as she kissed him passionately. She blushed and ran her hands up his back.

~Time skip~

Andrew was taking a shower after him and Alex got intimate. Finished taking a shower, he got out and washed off with a towel.

Alex was sleeping peacefully in Andrew's bed. The covers were draped over her body as she hugged the pillow close to her.

He wrapped the towel around his waste and walkout the bathroom into his room. Noticing that Alex was still asleep, He smiled and left his room, heading downstairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back