Roleplaying

Narrator asks, "What do we do with the Warfstache? Do we have to create a face with different youtuber icons?"

Narrator asks, "What do we do with the Warfstache? Do we have to create a face with different youtuber icons?"

"I thought it'd make you feel better, also Jack's motel is night there btw if you wanna talk about YouTuber icons" Tim said pointing to a large building with the words "HOTEL SEPTICEYE" carved above the top floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
(No.. why would you think that? I dunno where you live)

Narrator waves. "I would like to rent a room, please," he says.

(No.. why would you think that? I dunno where you live)

Narrator waves. "I would like to rent a room, please," he says.

"Well" one of the bug people says "get in line like everyone else I'm sure they could help you" as they pointed to three hotel managers, one of them is a green ha aired bossitronio, the other a green eye swimming in a septic tank & the last one is a black haired man in a suit.

Narrator goes into the line, currently looking like the average male.

One of the uniformed bugmen looks down at Doge as he scurries in line, the bugman then starts to hover over the line as he taps narrator's shoulder saying "no dogs allowed"

"Okay," says Narrator, giving JackSepticEye 15,000 gold. "Keep the change, 'cause you're a BOSS!"

"Thank you!" Sean said opening up a trapdoor and dumping all the gold in. "Right" Marcus said, "to the room we go" 

"Yes I do," replies Narrator, opening the door. Without the key. "I just took it because I wanted to have legal temporary responsibility for this household. After all, I still look like a human."

"Yes I do," replies Narrator, opening the door. Without the key. "I just took it because I wanted to have legal temporary responsibility for this household. After all, I still look like a human."

"Good point" Marcus said "I'm Suprised Sean didn't notice me" Tim said as they walked in the room. The room consisted of a mini kitchen, a bathroom a king size bed & a twin bed situated across the way from the flatscreen tv. A window looked out onto the town the septiceye hotel is situated

"Well, this is a bit modern for middle ages," reMARKs Narrator. "Wonder if there are channels..?" He sees three shows: (420)MarkiTV, (666)JackSepticShow, and (1337)PewdieVids. Narrator checks out MarkiTV, but there is only white noise. "So television exists in this time period. It must be ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back