Roleplaying

"Well, here I am!" says Narrator. He will always remember this moment with Tim. "Do ya know where Mark is?"

"Well, here I am!" says Narrator. He will always remember this moment with Tim. "Do ya know where Mark is?"

"I don't know, Mark was just getting done with a game when he was simply teleported out of this house, he disappeared into a red aura" Tim said 

Last edited by a moderator:
«Red.. red is the color of rubies. You, Marcus, seem to have plenty of ruby dust. What else is a gem? That's right, moonstone. Moon. Moons are in the shapes of a crescent. Croissants are also crescents. Croissants are bread. Bread is made in loaves. Loaves. Loaf rhymes with Oaf. Oaf: osteoclast-activating factor a lymphokine that stimulates bone resorption; it may beinvolved in the bone resorption associated with multiple myeloma and other hematologic neoplasmsor inflammatory disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and periodontal disease. Activate. You activate switches. What do you switch? Black and white. Black and white were the first screen colors. Television. Vision is with eyes. The illuminati has an eye. Red is the illuminati confirmed,» says Narrator

«Red.. red is the color of rubies. You, Marcus, seem to have plenty of ruby dust. What else is a gem? That's right, moonstone. Moon. Moons are in the shapes of a crescent. Croissants are also crescents. Croissants are bread. Bread is made in loaves. Loaves. Loaf rhymes with Oaf. Oaf: osteoclast-activating factor a lymphokine that stimulates bone resorption; it may beinvolved in the bone resorption associated with multiple myeloma and other hematologic neoplasmsor inflammatory disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and periodontal disease. Activate. You activate switches. What do you switch? Black and white. Black and white were the first screen colors. Television. Vision is with eyes. The illuminati has an eye. Red is the illuminati confirmed,» says Narrator

"You really think the new world order is behind this?" Marcus asked "do you even know who kidnapped mark?"

"The warfstache?!" exclaims Narrator. It has been his wish to gaze upon the magnificence of the warfstache. Its magnificence rivals Narrator's.

Narrator gasps. "That's one of the legendary YouTuber's Items.. handcrafted by my final alpha form. Say, Tim, wanna join our quest to destroy mys--I mean, the Red Wizard?"

Narrator gasps. "That's one of the legendary YouTuber's Items.. handcrafted by my final alpha form. Say, Tim, wanna join our quest to destroy mys--I mean, the Red Wizard?"

"It'd be an honor to work with a god" Tim said closing himself before throwing himself into the narrator's shadowy arms

"The freemason symbol, eh? Okay then," says Narrator, taking out JOHN CENA. A loud John Cena theme plays. "To battle!" yells Narrator. "Many agree," replies Doge

"The freemason symbol, eh? Okay then," says Narrator, taking out JOHN CENA. A loud John Cena theme plays. "To battle!" yells Narrator. "Many agree," replies Doge

A raptor just outside the house roars "GUYZ WRESLING IZ OHN!!" But Marcus was walking out of mark's place.

Narrator asks, "Wrestling? Who versus who?"

"Didn't I just here Jon seena?" a raptor asked as another raptor growled "அந்த வாள் இல்லை தாமதப்படுத்துவதற்கு என்ன!" The other raptor edged itself in an aggressive growly stance before saying "நான் , இசை கேட்டு தெரியாமல் என் டினோ மூளை மன்னிப்பாராக!"

"Calm down, sure it might be just a sword, but it is also the very essence of John Cena," says Narrator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back