Roleplaying

Narrator looks at the cloud suddenly. "Ой . Что привело вас сюда , тогда?" he asks.

Narrator looks at the cloud suddenly. "Ой . Что привело вас сюда , тогда?" he asks.

The cloud replied "мы на поиски, чтобы принести равенство из ада на землю под божественным сатанинской власти генерального секретаря Лихо!"

The cloud, suprised by narrator's compliance, moved away from narrator and drifted outside of septic town. Other dark clouds can be seen going in the same direction as Markus asked "so, what did the cloud say, I couldn't understand a word of your conversation" @Salsa

They wanted to create Hell on Earth. It seemed like an interesting idea, so I wanted to hear about it. Not interesting as in me wanting to do it, but interesting as in a possibly good idea.

They wanted to create Hell on Earth. It seemed like an interesting idea, so I wanted to hear about it. Not interesting as in me wanting to do it, but interesting as in a possibly good idea.

"If there was hell on earth, my congregation will go apeshit, I mean could you imagine the mobs!" Marcus exclaimed

"Yup," replies Narrator, looking outside.

The clouds reshape and float to the ground, each cloud trying to make a pentagram symbol in the ground untill a portal opens up in the center of the five pointed star as a 13 foot tall orb of dark energy is seen above the portal.

Narrator just stares, a faint hint of a smile upon his face.

But it disappears as quickly as it appeared.

Narrator just stares, a faint hint of a smile upon his face.

But it disappears as quickly as it appeared.

The orb fades out revealing a red skinned demon the height of a two story house. The demon is muscular and butt naked, he also has two wings, two long black horns &a sharp claws on every finger. He also has the pentagram & the hammer and sickle permanently carved in his chest. He stands stoicly in the middle of the pentagram while people on the ground cower in fear.

Narrator changes to his original form and waves to the demon. "Привет!" he yells.

Lihko walks off the pentagram and orders while pointing to hotel septiceye "ПРИНЕСТИ БОГА ЗДЕСЬ!" the clouds promptly got up off the ground and darted toward's narrator's open window.

Narrator just waits there, knowing that he will meet Likho no matter what.

The cloud forced itself into the room and gripped it's form around narrator & marcus. And flew them toward Likho at exile rating speed as Likho while another cloud grabbed a random bug lady to clack her open and eat her freshly killed organs as a gesture of intimidation.

Narrator waves, internally disgusted. He then faces Likho. "Давно не виделись, Лихо," he says.

Narrator waves, internally disgusted. He then faces Likho. "Давно не виделись, Лихо," he says.

"рад видеть вас Рассказчик" Lihko said tossing the empty exoskeleton Narrator's way before putting his hands on his hips in a power gesture.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Что теперь?" asks Narrator, removing his sword, hammer, and doge in a pouch.

Marcus got out his bow of unlimited arrows while Lihko taunted "я буду заботиться о тебе в аду !" As he conjured a demonic golden sword & sheild with an abstract image of a dragon eating a human's heart while one eted goblins emerged from the forest ready to pitch in if their boss was in trouble.

Narrator nods and gets into an attack stance.

Lihko used his psychic abilities to manipulate negative energy around Narrator's undying spirit while taking up a defensive stance. His sheild deflected Marcus' stream of arrows as he striked Marcus's side with his sword.

Narrator kicks Likho, but was blocked. He takes JOHN CENA and slashes at Likho.

Lihko hit \s narrator's head with his shield as he painfully absorbed arrows to the head before turning his head so his horn deflects the arrows.

Narrator gets knocked back and rolls back to his feet. He folds his hands toogether and screams, a bright blue aura collecting around him.

Narrator gets knocked back and rolls back to his feet. He folds his hands toogether and screams, a bright blue aura collecting around him.

The light aura was burning him, but still kept his stance while trying to kick narrator off. As a defense mechanismhe released red clouds of corrupting energy out of his d###, the red cloud tried to envelope the light blue aura "Лихо града" the red cloud whispered into the aura

Last edited by a moderator:
"NARRATOR SHALL PREVAIL," whispers Narrator back, making a triangle with his hands. "Gift of the Freemasons!" A green sword with an eye in the blade says, "E pluribus unum," and Narrator charges at Likho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back