Roleplaying

"You're welcome," replies Narrator, seeing the all-so familiear Sam. "Is it really you?" he asks. "I'm your second biggest fan!"

Narrator grins. "Amazing!" he says. "Well, good luck with your playthroughs, guys." Narrator waves goodbye and walks to Marcus. "I wanna get Likho."

Narrator grins. "Amazing!" he says. "Well, good luck with your playthroughs, guys." Narrator waves goodbye and walks to Marcus. "I wanna get Likho."

"But what about the red wizard and rescuing Mark?" Asked Marcus "you till have a hotel room, will that go wasted" reminded Sean.

"Actually, I would like you to consider my 99,985 gold as daily payment," replies Narrator. "So I'll keep it." He turns to Marcus. "Oh yeah! I forgot that. Of course, let's do that! Hey Tim? Where's Tim?"

"Actually, I would like you to consider my 99,985 gold as daily payment," replies Narrator. "So I'll keep it." He turns to Marcus. "Oh yeah! I forgot that. Of course, let's do that! Hey Tim? Where's Tim?"

"He's still in the hotel room" Marcus said as Sean griped "You can't just buy a room, this is a hotel, not an appartment complex!"

Narrator walks up to the hotel room and lays down on the bed, still wearing that epic armor. That you get when you search "Priest of Order Oblivion" on Google.

I cannot post images anymore for some reason.

SI-npc-Priest_of_Order.jpg

(This armor?)

"How do you summon the tee-vee's power?" Marcus asked

(Yup) Narrator presses a button on a wierd black device, revealing WHITE NOISE. Narrator quickly turns to PewDieVids, sparing everybody their ears.

(Yup) Narrator presses a button on a wierd black device, revealing WHITE NOISE. Narrator quickly turns to PewDieVids, sparing everybody their ears.

"Well bros, next on pewdievids is the Marzia show at 14:00 followed by a repeat of Hatchling meets world at 15:00 only on PEEEEEWDIEVIDS" there are still Swedish subtitles at the bottom of the screen becaus narrator had pushed the CC button.

(did you see this website go offline just now or is it just something weird on their west coast servers?)

"Yes I did," Narrator replies. "Oh, did you know that once my body uses up power, that power cannot be regenerated? So I get weaker over time until I reincarnate."

"Yes I did," Narrator replies. "Oh, did you know that once my body uses up power, that power cannot be regenerated? So I get weaker over time until I reincarnate."

"Interesting, but did you create other worlds with life on it as well or are there other creation deities that create the stars, the sun & the moon and whatnot?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back