Roleplaying

Salsa draws a dot in the middle of the kingdom of Garenheim, one of the five major kingdoms.

i-can-has-cheezburger.jpg

(yeah I can vandalize your posts too)

Last edited by a moderator:
Salsa draws a dot in the middle of the kingdom of Garenheim, one of the five major kingdoms.

"Garenheim да, я предполагаю , что большая часть ваших воинов приходят от вашей родины" Likho said while thinking 'что ебут делает 'garenheim' означает, что это очень странное имя для королевства!'

image.jpeg

(This means war)

Salsa hears Likho's thoughts and replies, "Hey, Narrator makes the shitty names, not me."

"хорошо, если вы бессмертного бога , я думаю, вы, естественно, есть немного эго" Lihko says as his hammer and sickle glows "во всяком случае, ваши войска , где много из них от?"

Salsa says, "Большинство из них ад. Другое аниме ."

"хорошо, если много ваших войск являются самураи, у вас есть какие-либо порты для кораблей, чтобы высадить их?" Asked Likho

"Да, именно здесь ," says Salsa, marking a coastal point on the map one centimeter east.

"Так , сальса , что было бы лучшим направлением для вторжения?" Likho asked.

Why were you gone? *tries to sound positive*

Salsa grins. "Если мы возьмем на побережье , мы контролируем внешнюю торговлю ."

Salsa grins. "Если мы возьмем на побережье , мы контролируем внешнюю торговлю ."

"может быть, когда-то аниме начинается сфер влияния, то мои войска могут перейти к замку и вторгаются в голову царство на!" Likho strategized while pointing at the Capitol.

"Да, да .. это может сработать . Я на самом деле есть шпион в замке . Я узнал, что есть только один воин, так что вы должны быть в состоянии выиграть довольно легко. Если нет союзников ."

"Да, да .. это может сработать . Я на самом деле есть шпион в замке . Я узнал, что есть только один воин, так что вы должны быть в состоянии выиграть довольно легко. Если нет союзников ."

Теперь, после вторжения, какие части царства земли вы хотите . Причина, я спрашиваю, что мы из двух различных правительств, вы из иерархической сёгуната и я возглавить коммунистическую партию здесь, в аду так, да." Lihko said while getting out a feather pen.

Salsa says, "Я хотел бы Rocklands на восток и Halesat остров . Вы можете иметь все остальное ."

"идеально" Likho said as he thought of ways to possess that one warrior. "таким образом, вы будете принимать территории здесь и я мог помочь мне с остальным Dankness" Lihko inquires while drawing an inked line around the aforementioned territories. @Salsa

The red wizard stands up and says, "Да, это блестящая идея . Я должен сплотить войска . Пусть мы встретимся снова в ближайшем будущем ." He leaves Communist Hell.

The red wizard stands up and says, "Да, это блестящая идея . Я должен сплотить войска . Пусть мы встретимся снова в ближайшем будущем ." He leaves Communist Hell.

Likho put the map back and walked out of Eduard's office before he noticed.

Meanwhile in the hotel room, an episode of jeopardy was being broadcast on pewdievids, the program was Swedish with English subtitles as two out of three of the contestants were block folk. One of the block people say "Jag tar gudar för 200" The host answers "mannen som skapade världen, Carl" Carl responds "som är Notch?" "korrekt" the host responds @The Narrator

Narrator vows to read the subtitles from now on. "Hey Marcus, I was just wondering if you could upgrade to another stage."

Narrator sighs. All hope seems to be lost. "Knowing Likho, he must have allied with the red wizard." He sits down and rubs where his forehead should be, but it was obviously covered by the helmet.

Narrator sighs. All hope seems to be lost. "Knowing Likho, he must have allied with the red wizard." He sits down and rubs where his forehead should be, but it was obviously covered by the helmet.

"I could maybe get an omega form or something like that, but I want to wait until I actually need it, I mean I don't want to abuse the magical powers that you gave me after all"

"Good idea," Narrator replies. "I gotta go for a few days, I must check out the enemy plans." He starts to walk out, but turns around to say something else. "And don't do anything stupid, please," he says, walking out of the room.

"Good idea," Narrator replies. "I gotta go for a few days, I must check out the enemy plans." He starts to walk out, but turns around to say something else. "And don't do anything stupid, please," he says, walking out of the room.

Marcus opened the door and called out "Hey! Where are you goung!" Immediately realizing that gods are busy creatures, he became embarrassed at the question but awaited the response anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back