Roleplaying

There is yet another shack, a skeleton in yet another corner, and yet another note on yet another table.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is yet another shack, a skeleton in a corner, and a note on yet another table.

"Uhh hello" Marcus said to the skeleton hoping it has a spirit inside. Gohan went to the next note and read out "(insert what the note says here)"

I don't know what they are, but those are definitely not deer! I tried sneaking up on one the other day to kill for food, but it saw me as soon as I got close. I was barely able to get away from the thing.

I've managed to board up most of them. Hopefully I can find another way out of here.

I don't know what they are, but those are definitely not deer! I tried sneaking up on one the other day to kill for food, but it saw me as soon as I got close. I was barely able to get away from the thing.

I've managed to board up most of them. Hopefully I can find another way out of here.

"What sick fuck would fence us in!" Exclaimed Gohan "I think that Spooky teleports her victims here as part of her haunted house" Marcus said

There are way too many 'deer' around this next 'room.' The 'traveler' equips his 'axe' and attacks the 'deer.' All the 'deer' start charging at the 'party.'

Throw the gem again, please

There are way too many 'deer' around this next 'room.' The 'traveler' equips his 'axe' and attacks the 'deer.' All the 'deer' start charging at the 'party.'

Throw the gem again, please

Marcus throws the gem at the remaining deer.

The 'gem' traps most of the 'deer.' "Nice job," the 'traveler' says, unewuipping his 'axe.' ('I' have got to stop put 'nouns' in 'quotation marks.')

(Get it? Quotation MARKs?)

(Sorry)

The 'gem' traps most of the 'deer.' "Nice job," the 'traveler' says, unewuipping his 'axe.' ('I' have got to stop put 'nouns' in 'quotation marks.')

(Get it? Quotation MARKs?)

(Sorry)

Marcus continues to walk deeper into the 'Wilderness' as Gohan uses him as a human shield.

A part of the fence is broken off.

Unlike what Markiplier went through when he played Spooky's House of Jumpscares.

Duh, to get the axe.

The high executioner looks at his axe proudly before seeing the trail up ahead. "That's good."

They go to the trail.

Duh, to get the axe.

The high executioner looks at his axe proudly before seeing the trail up ahead. "That's good."

They go to the trail.

"I woulda thought that tribal lands would lack trails" Marcus said as a raptor can be heard roaring in the distance, marking a successful hunt.

The trail ends. It started twelve meters back.

Well THAT's useful. A 12-meter trail in the middle of nowhere.

The executioner continues walking forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back