Roleplaying

The trail ends. It started twelve meters back.

Well THAT's useful. A 12-meter trail in the middle of nowhere.

The executioner continues walking forward.

"To be fair there used to be a villaige here" a nearby slime said while gripping to the side of a tree "it was just a villaige of the fluid tribe"

"Oh, good to know," says the executioner, seeing a faint burn mark around the "path."

"It'd be nice if you can help rebuild, but you all look like you have places to go" the slime said while flowing down off the tree and onto the old foundation of the longhouse. Gohan responded "I'm sorry to hear that, but we have a place to be"

Last edited by a moderator:
The executioner nods. "Maybe if we cross paths again," he says, making a bad pun.

There's a field in the distance. There are targets there.

The executioner waves back.

They walk to the field.

Up ahead is a sack of potato with arms and a balloon head vainly attempting to fire a communist bow.

The executioner waves back.

They walk to the field.

Up ahead is a sack of potato with arms and a balloon head vainly attempting to fire a communist bow.

"This must be the training grounds for the Warriors" Gohan said thinking back to his old training grounds in Anime. "Can I help you outsiders" a raptor holding a spear called out. "We're just passing through" Marcus said

The sack of potatoes with a balloon head seems to be a skilled archer. Like Legolas and that guy from Avengers nobody cares about..

COMBINED.

Yes we have!

"Yes we have!" says the executioner.

The sack of potatoes states that he's from Latvia. He shoots a target and gets over-excited. He also seems to be able to shoot a bow incorrectly while being insanely accurate.

Yes we have!

"Yes we have!" says the executioner.

The sack of potatoes states that he's from Latvia. He shoots a target and gets over-excited. He also seems to be able to shoot a bow incorrectly while being insanely accurate.

"Why are the dummies shooting you?" Asks the raptor

"Dummies?" asks the executioner as an arrow whizzes past his face. "You mean the potato sack?"

The potato sack tries shooting a floating target.

From far away.

The sack of potatoes states that he shouldn't have been reaurrected as a sack of potatoes.

"Dummies?" asks the executioner as an arrow whizzes past his face. "You mean the potato sack?"

The potato sack tries shooting a floating target.

From far away.

The sack of potatoes states that he shouldn't have been reaurrected as a sack of potatoes.

"Yes they're normally our dummies unless of course a bunch of shamen from the Scarlet tribe have been using their magic to bring them to life!" The raptor states

The potato sack yells triumphantly as he shot the floating target. He then shoots at the raptor. "NOBODY WILL BE ALIVE, BECAUSE I AM A DEMON!!" yells the potato sack.

The potato sack yells triumphantly as he shot the floating target. He then shoots at the raptor. "NOBODY WILL BE ALIVE, BECAUSE I AM A DEMON!!" yells the potato sack.

The raptor threw a spear at the sack of potatoes while taking an arrow to the side

A potato is shot and the potato sack continues shooting. The executioner runs up, taking multiple arrows in his left arm. He raises his axe and jumps, the axe glowing bright red. He screams and splits the potato sack in half, popping the balloon. 

A potato is shot and the potato sack continues shooting. The executioner runs up, taking multiple arrows in his left arm. He raises his axe and jumps, the axe glowing bright red. He screams and splits the potato sack in half, popping the balloon. 

"SHOW YOUR DEMONIC SELF!" Marcus called skeptical about the dummy being slain.

A skull wispy effect shows. You know, the one in anime to show the guy is dead

"Never thought I'd be shot by a sack of potatoes" a raptor said while plucking out an arrow and wincing. "So, would you like to go to my villaige?" The raptor offered as Marcus said "y'know, we have a place to be"

The executioner nods as he tears off the shafts of the arrows.

"It's alright" the raptor said "outsiders are busy people, bye" before he walked back into the woods where the villaige is. "Shall we continue" Marcus said

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back