Roleplaying

Oh come ON!

The high executioner nods. "Good to know. Does it do anything?

Can I trust you this time?

(lol!)

''Good day...'' he replies. ''Did the eye already order to build an teleporter?''

"What's a teleporter?" The owl asked

Oh come ON!

The high executioner nods. "Good to know. Does it do anything?

Can I trust you this time?

(lol!)

"All in good time" Marcus said as they came across a trading booth tended by a feathered velociraptor who greets "Greetings outsiders, what do you bring for our tribal order?"

The executioner hands the velociraptor a sack of grain. "I hope this could work," he says. An unnoticeable glint appears in his eye.

The executioner hands the velociraptor a sack of grain. "I hope this could work," he says. An unnoticeable glint appears in his eye.

"Outsiders, would you like to tread through our land?" The raptor asks "let's talk" the samurai says to the executioner as they start to huddle.

"Should we?" asks the executioner.

Could be useful.. but....

Salsa smiles as he sees this event.

"We should, there's possibly poisonous mushrooms that we could sneak into their meal and also, we'd know where they are" the samurai persuaded

"But what, narrator?" Marcus said

Last edited by a moderator:
Just be careful. I noticed something ahead.

The executioner whispers, "Are they fatal? Or do they just give pain?"

Just be careful. I noticed something ahead.

The executioner whispers, "Are they fatal? Or do they just give pain?"

"You noticed what?" Asked Marcus while the raptor thinks  "why is this crazy man talking to a gem?"

"Some mushrooms, like the death cap are fatal & they cause a slow death" the samurai said

The gem starts to glow a bit.

Danger. And legendary items.

"Hm.. maybe. And maybe we can add even more," the high executioner whispers, a slight trace of a smile on his face.

The gem starts to glow a bit.

Danger. And legendary items.

"Hm.. maybe. And maybe we can add even more," the high executioner whispers, a slight trace of a smile on his face.

"I'm assuming the danger is that dragon?" Asked Marcus.

"if we're going to do that we need to be sneaky, tribes often have brutal punishments for stuff like that" the samurai said.

The executioner nods.

Hm.. could be. But it seems less chaotic for a dragon. Unless it's a blue dragon. But those died off a long time ago.

The executioner nods.

Hm.. could be. But it seems less chaotic for a dragon. Unless it's a blue dragon. But those died off a long time ago.

The samurai goes back up to the rest of the group and says "yes, our party would like access to your lands please?" The raptor said "with honors" before walking out of the booth, untying the gate and openening it to untamed wilderness.

Which way should we go?

"Let's try to go west to save Mark" Marcus said as the samurai said "of course, you lead the way" as he planed to put them off course a couple miles down the way to prevent them from going to the house of his fellow samurai.

Soon they see a small shack.

"I feel like we haven't introduced ourselves, Name's Gohan by the way what's yours" the samurai said trying to get on good terms with the narrator's ally.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shack just sits there.

Be careful about giving away data online. Some people aren't who they say they are,

and could be looking for personal info. To use. Like your credit card number.

The shack just sits there.

Be careful about giving away data online. Some people aren't who they say they are,

and could be looking for personal info. To use. Like your credit card number.

'Credit card? Online? What is narrator talking about' Marcus thought before saying "Name's marcus, who's the other guy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back