Roleplaying

He was looking around to find something. He has his own little weack Nightvision, so he can still see some things. Maybe he could find an terminal?

The note reads: "Who knows? But I will come back soon, and not too late. That much I know."

Salsa smiles. "His 'Summon dragon' dragonshot failed. We have killed another dragonborn." He stands up and walks to the dining hall to eat.

He was looking around to find something. He has his own little weack Nightvision, so he can still see some things. Maybe he could find an terminal?

The camber was ovular on the inside and the walls are coated with a slick material as what look to be copper squares emitting tiny sparks.

The note reads: "Who knows? But I will come back soon, and not too late. That much I know."

Salsa smiles. "His 'Summon dragon' dragonshot failed. We have killed another dragonborn." He stands up and walks to the dining hall to eat.

Marcus asked "okay so, what are we going to do next?"

Lihko telepathised with Salsa "SALSA, WUAT SHUD I DU ABOUT DIS DRAGON!?"

He still searched something like an exit, terminal or atleast something he could use.

The chamber started to tilt backwords as it always does to ensure that the occupant touches the electrodes.

He tries to avoid it, but he get touched by the electrodes. He then relaized they charge him a bit, so he felt good and relaxed.

Salsa opens a minimap of the world and looks in various places. Bustling. Green. Luscious. Disgusting.

"Befriend it. It's one of the most powerful evil dragons ever."

The note says, "Perhaps we should go see the kingdom Dankness for a bit."

He tries to avoid it, but he get touched by the electrodes. He then relaized they charge him a bit, so he felt good and relaxed.

The chamber was now on its back as freemankiller ascends to Rapture and after five minutes, a vague green eye encased in a triangle starts to come into view.

Salsa opens a minimap of the world and looks in various places. Bustling. Green. Luscious. Disgusting.

"Befriend it. It's one of the most powerful evil dragons ever."

The note says, "Perhaps we should go see the kingdom Dankness for a bit."

Lihko asked "so, how do I tame it?"

"Dankness is a big place, wanna go over to the beach town of The Angels to rescue mark or go back to the castle to hear from the king?" Marcus said

Salsa says to Likho, "I know you'll think of something."

The note says, "Maybe we should look for Mark. After all, the king might be having jolly ranchers. And everybody knows what happens when he is interrupted from eating jolly ranchers."

''So...my first...'' he says a bit confused ''is how i get back to my world, or atleast City 17.''

"どこに情報があります," Salsa asks, "イルミナティのアイテム?"

"イルミナティ" says the librarian "国境なき世界への道を舗装の専任組織であり、それらはすべて見て目を崇拝します。聖地は、ジャックの村のすべての盲導犬の洞窟を含み、それらはこの大陸漆喰すべての盲導犬の多くの寺院です。"

Salsa says to Likho, "I know you'll think of something."

The note says, "Maybe we should look for Mark. After all, the king might be having jolly ranchers. And everybody knows what happens when he is interrupted from eating jolly ranchers."

Lihko proceedes to use a dark manipulation spell in attempts to at the very least telepathise with the dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back