Roleplaying

'Sister Machine?' Freemankiller thought. He knew he was brainwashed, but never where thinking about that. Then he realized it, even tho the brainwash shold stop him. His brain started to hurt, but he tried to stay calm. ''What do i have todo to get an permission?'' he asks.

'Sister Machine?' Freemankiller thought. He knew he was brainwashed, but never where thinking about that. Then he realized it, even tho the brainwash shold stop him. His brain started to hurt, but he tried to stay calm. ''What do i have todo to get an permission?'' he asks.

"Just ask me if I think your worthy to come in, I'm brother guard so I protect this cave from dangerous people" the robed being said

''Well....'' he says. ''Im from far away...maybe even another dimension. I want to ask the eye how to get back...and how i find my worst enemy.''

He sees these weird creatures, calling him 'Brother'. Everytime one greats him, he tries to be nice and just sayss ''Greetings.''. He is so close to his goal to reach the eye...now he won't make any mistakes.

He sees these weird creatures, calling him 'Brother'. Everytime one greats him, he tries to be nice and just sayss ''Greetings.''. He is so close to his goal to reach the eye...now he won't make any mistakes.

The cave is lit up with dim incandescent light bulbs and the walls are scrawled with pro-illuminati imagery. At the end of the cave another robed being sits behind a desk with a pair of elevator doors to the right of the desk. "Greetings" the robed being says "what floor would you like, brother machine?"

"That would be our second floor whitch is our meditation chambers, you will find the all seeing eye there, brother owl will show you around up there." The robed being said pointing to the elevator.

He walks into the Evelator and searches the button for the secound floor.

The elevator plays this music

before opening up to the second floor to a brown owl on a perch with a bunch of what appear to be sensory deprivation tanks plastered on either side of the wall. "How may I help you?" the owl asks

'Heck i know' he whold want to say. He had no idea what kinds there are...so he asked: ''Well what kinds are there? I never did 'meditation'...''

'Heck i know' he whold want to say. He had no idea what kinds there are...so he asked: ''Well what kinds are there? I never did 'meditation'...''

"well, there's heat, chill, levitation, vacuum, electro & sensory deprivation, either way still results in direct contact with the all seeing eye." The owl says "so, what'll it be?"

The narrator note says, "No, it is something that will help me level up. And the note is my method of communication with you."

''I think i will choose electro...'' he awsners, hoping the eye can tell him some things.

"Go right into the chamber and let the electro meditation begin" The owl says before waddling over to the buttons above the chamber that trigger the different meditations.

The narrator note says, "No, it is something that will help me level up. And the note is my method of communication with you."

"How long would it be untill your next reincarnation?" Marcus asks

He goes into the right chamber. What will be in there? Will he communicate to the Eye? Is it helpfull? We shall see...We shall see....We shall see o.O

He goes into the right chamber. What will be in there? Will he communicate to the Eye? Is it helpfull? We shall see...We shall see....We shall see o.O

The camber closes on freemankiller, it was dark as there wasn't Windows. A light hum can be heard in the chamber whitch was chocked full of metal panels that delivered a static charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back