Roleplaying

''Do you have an idea who could send me back?'' he says a bit angerd, but it could be worth it.

"Teleportation" the all seeing eye says "but unfortunately, this world isn't advanced enough for that sort of thing, the most I could end up doing was flatscreen Tvs, laserdiscs and nuclear power plants, the rest of this medeval world isn't ready for that sort of thing, I mean laser technology was already pushing it &I I had to set up a cave in the middle of nowhere because most people are to uneducated to deal with that sort of tech."

''Well then...this gives me an new question.'' he says. ''Could i maybe try to help you using and inventing such tech? I know alot about it and too have a little database in my brain...''

Salsa says to Likho, "I know you'll think of something."

The note says, "Maybe we should look for Mark. After all, the king might be having jolly ranchers. And everybody knows what happens when he is interrupted from eating jolly ranchers."

"Right" Marcus said "next stop, the Angels"

''Well then...this gives me an new question.'' he says. ''Could i maybe try to help you using and inventing such tech? I know alot about it and too have a little database in my brain...''

Teleporters involve quantum and relativistic Príncipes, if the physics are of by one calculation, that could result in A. Unwanted mutations B. Irradiation or C. Dying in a void

''But...'' ,he says confused, ''...i came here unharmed! I did come here accidently with a teleporter...and rebels have one that acctauly works probbably! Even we combine have such! The only thing is the World thing... this isn't my world. I can give you my databases, maybe....''

''Oh, and by the way, there is a question somebody told me, but im not sure if im allowed to ask it... it could crash you databases in rage...''

The note says, "About 35 leagues." As the text changes, the amber-colored gem glows a tiny bit brighter.

''But...'' ,he says confused, ''...i came here unharmed! I did come here accidently with a teleporter...and rebels have one that acctauly works probbably! Even we combine have such! The only thing is the World thing... this isn't my world. I can give you my databases, maybe....''

''Oh, and by the way, there is a question somebody told me, but im not sure if im allowed to ask it... it could crash you databases in rage...''

"But your world perfected teleporters to the point where unwanted mutations are the worst that can happen. If you do give me my database, what good would that do, quantum mechanics & relitivistic motion would confuse the shit out of this world's disciples let alone trying to explain all the math involved!" The all seeing eye said

''Okay...'' he says. ''Oh, and before i leave...how are the things in my world? I realy wanna know that...i hope the thing that the black man said are not ture....''

''Okay...'' he says. ''Oh, and before i leave...how are the things in my world? I realy wanna know that...i hope the thing that the black man said are not ture....''

"The Rebels are rising...they have destroyed the Citadel and they have almost won. The Freeman and Alyx are now flying to the Borealis to save the Portal Gun...'' the all-seeing-eye said. I where short thinking about '..and find out if the cake is a lie, these idjots!' but didn't said it.

(I've never played half life, I'm just going off of limited knowledge I have of the games lore & off the wiki of course.)

(Hey, it's me, Salsa! I changed this to be more lore-friendly. I think you mixed HL1 and HL2 there.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Salsa nods. "All dragons crave gold. Except the gold dragons."

(I'll change the post to be more canon, tonstad.. xD)

"The Rebels are rising...they have destroyed the Citadel and they have almost won. The Freeman and Alyx are now flying to the Borealis to save the Portal Gun...'' the all-seeing-eye said. I where short thinking about '..and find out if the cake is a lie, these idjots!' but didn't said it.

(Edited it, am i allowed to?)

''NO...THIS CAN'T BE...'' he said in an sharp voice. ''RGAHH...sorry for m-my RA-rage...i must return as fast as i can...show me a way that i you can copy the Combine knowlege in my head to your big database...on my last mission i could pick up some data. I must delete them everytime after the mission, but i keep a little rest hidden.''

Salsa nods. "All dragons crave gold. Except the gold dragons."

(I'll change the post to be more canon, tonstad.. xD)

"So, yu control yer territory while I'll heve my men build a governance building dear a villaige, dey prubebly know about de overthrown king by now" Lihko says with now only the hammer and sickle glowing.

(Edited it, am i allowed to?)

''NO...THIS CAN'T BE...'' he said in an sharp voice. ''RGAHH...sorry for m-my RA-rage...i must return as fast as i can...show me a way that i you can copy the Combine knowlege in my head to your big database...on my last mission i could pick up some data. I must delete them everytime after the mission, but i keep a little rest hidden.''

"Go ahead, put your database into me if it makes you feel better" The all seeing eye said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back