Roleplay (in school)

"The kids name is Thana Wolf.  And poor thing indeed." Luna said as she pet spot.

"your a good dog aren't you?" She said with a small smile.

"The girl will just baby your dog." She said looking at scarecrow.

"The kids name is Thana Wolf.  And poor thing indeed." Luna said as she pet spot.

"your a good dog aren't you?" She said with a small smile.

"The girl will just baby your dog." She said looking at scarecrow.

"Spot likes being babied. She's a big baby, huh sweetie?" Scarecrow said scratching under her chin. He looked at you his yellow eyes inspecting you.

"So where are you from?"

"From the vampire homeland.  I moved near the area of the dead king and queens daughter lived when she had her daughter." Luna said.

"what about you?" She asked.

"A little piece of everywhere is invested in me." Scarecrow said smirking. 

"Dead king hmm? My friend Smoke killed a dead king, wasn't yours was it?" 

"Might have been.  But I never liked him.  He was a dick and the latest dead queens husband isn't on my caring list." Luna said with a small smile.

"and that's good that a little bit of every place invested in you." She said.

"Might have been.  But I never liked him.  He was a dick and the latest dead queens husband isn't on my caring list." Luna said with a small smile.

"and that's good that a little bit of every place invested in you." She said.

"Maybe, I just know too many people. Anywho was this dead king from Drangleic?" Scarecrow asked continuing his chalk board drawings.

"Yea it was." Luna said.  She looked at him.

"either way your friend may have don't his daughter and her daughter a favor." She said.

"Yea it was." Luna said.  She looked at him.

"either way your friend may have don't his daughter and her daughter a favor." She said.

"Smoke always believed in protecting women. Especially against men with power. Anywho, do you like fairies?" Scarecrow asked pulling out a jar with a fairy inside.

"Oh fairies they are rare.  And their blood, if you can get some, is better than any human made wine." Luna said and looked at the fairy.

"Fairies blood if mixed with hay can bring inanimate things to life." Scarecrow said tapping the glass, chuckling as the fairy flipped him off. He opened the jar and snatched the fairy. 

"Care for a demonstration?"

"Of course." Luna said with complete interest.

"and don't worry I won't go crazy because of the blood." She said with a smile. 

"I would hope..." Scarecrow chuckled. He brought out some ground up hay, a little stuffed squirrel, and the fairy. He put the stuffed animal into a bowl, poured the hay onto it then crushed the fairy watching as the blood fell onto the contents of the bowl. Scarecrow smiled as the squirrel bolted out of the bowl, but was quickly stopped by Spot who bought it to you. She looked at you as she dropped it at your feet.

Luna chuckled and grabbed the squerril in one hand and pet spot.

"good girl." She said and studied the animal in her hands.

"some of the kids will freak if they saw this.  Some will be fasanated and the rest will most likely be disgusted." She said.

"Why do you think I was looking for a job? And forget the students, the other staff nearly vomited when I crushed a fairy. And besides children need to know that cruel and heartless beings, like myself, do exist and will not hesitate to kill them." Scarecrow said finishing writing down the notes on the chalkboard. He sighed and put down the chalk and sat at his desk. 

"So, any family?"

"No not unless you want to count a possible god child that their mother claimed me as their child's godmother if anything happens." Luna said and chuckled.

"and some students may already know the cruel world." She said.

"Maybe, but not the horrors of death and the few things worse than it." Scarecrow said a wicked smile crossing his face. 

"Or what happens when you defy God, and feel his wrath. Movies don't depict Hell well enough. It's much worse..." His smile grows even bigger.

Luna chuckled.  

"Oh I know that.  Thana wolfs father is the devil." She said as she then started to pet spot more.

"either way I think we both got a nice group of kids this year." She said

"Maybe... We'll see how many make it to the end. I won't kill them I'll just fail them if they fail. An improvement from the old ways of teaching." Scarecrow commented. Spot tried to crawl into your lap despite being heavy as hell.

Lucas nodded "yes, he did. Thats why I made the deal. I asked to have the power to kill him, it was given to me, and I used it" He said, he could make a joke about parts of him still being sore but she was still eating and decided against it 

Good move Aion said to this 

'yea'

@Thana Silver Wolf

Luck sighed and put the letter down "Now? now I need you both to show me where in the house you found this" he stood up and went to the door "come one, we have some where to go" he opened the door and on the other side was the inside of the house.

@Iryxa @Infinite

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright then?" She started  walking behind both of them. Then a thought came to her mind. "Are we going to walk on foot?" She daunt stop walking. She wanted to say why she didn't want to walk in foot but she didn't. She just made a question no waited for a reply. She really didn't want to walk especially a time of full moon. She didn't know why she didn't want to walk at full moons but she just didn't.

"alright" Luck said closing the door behind them "if you will, could you show me where you found this?" he asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back