Roleplay (in school)

He looked up "huh, no im fine" he lied

you father began to show himself around a thousand years ago but he been alive long before that

(when ever i think of hell what comes to mind is a bunch of demons drunk watching the superbowl)

(Lol that would be funny to see for real!)

thana looked at lucas.

"Your sure Lucas?  That is your name right?  I heard some of the other students in the headmasters office call you that." She said.

"And wow.  Ok so my mother was younger.  Damn." She responded to aion. 

He sighed "I just wondering if I made the right choice" he muttered 

"With fusing with a demon?  Hell getting into a contract with any being is bad.  Although some worse than others from what I heard." Thana said.

"although making a contract with a demon is clear and sadly an automatic sentence to hell.  Although it could be better if you knew people that could make it less bearable." She said with a shrug.

"heh, who the hell would help a kid in the underworld?" he asked "its gonna be one hell of a life" he joked trying to cheer him self up...It didn't work

Aion began to fell bad for the boy. But a contract is a contract

Thana chuckled lightly.  

"You know the damned princess of hell.  I'm sure most of the demons are aware of me.  And your my friend.  Even though I don't live like royalty I still got influence to help ya out." She said.

"you don't live in hell. And will forget about me once we all leave this school" he coldly said

Thana was slightly taken aback by this.

"I don't know where you get this from but I'm not like most people that call others their friend just to be a bitch and forget them." She said and stood up.

"and just because I don't live in hell doesn't mean I can't do something about some stuff." She said the grabbed her tray and moved to a different table.  Part of her was upset that someone would even think that while the other part was pissed.

"damnit" he cursed 

what did I say, all those emotions wi-

'YOU SHUT UP! WHY DID I LET YOU TRICK ME IN TO THINKING THIS WAS BETTER!"

Aion like Thana was also taken back and said no more  \

"Im a fucking idiot" he told him self burring his head in his hands and he softly cried 

Thana didnt feel hungry anymore so she pushed the tray away and laid her head down on the table.  'Maybe trying to make friends was a bad idea.  Maybe I should simply give up.' She thought as she then pulled a picture of her and her mother from her pocket.  She looked at the picture and sighed.

(im gonna go at three or 20 minuets from now)

Lucas soon dried his eyes and finished the water, he then went to fine Thana, once he did he said down and sighed "im sorry, I had too much on my head lately, I was wrong for taking it out on you"

(Ok I gotta get gone soon my myself.)

Thana glanced up at him and quickly put the photo back in her pocket.

"it's fine.  The kidnapping and the reality of going to hell and who knows what else can hit one hard in the gut." She said calmly.

"Kidnapping, isn't as bad as hell, but then Im pretty sure hell isn't as bad as my farther. At least you dont get raped in hell" he said, deciding not to ask about the picture

Scarecrow looked at the school building and sighed.

"I'm about to waste my life on teaching little brats... Fantastic." He said sarcastically as he walked into the school. Quickly finding his classroom, he smiled slightly and set up shop. 

There were scalpels on each desk and textbooks as well. Each desk was made of stainless steel and had a drain leading to the schools sewer.

Thana looked at Lucas and gave him a small smile before it turned into a frown.

"Raped?  Did your father rape and beat you?" She asked some anger towards his father showed.  She hated when nice people gets hurt.

Luna was looking around for a while when she came across the scarecrow looking man.  'Must be one of the other teachers.' She thought as she went near him.

"Hello.  My name is Luna and yours?" She asked.

@ZappiestAbyss

Last edited by a moderator:
She stopped "oh umm ok" she turned around and faced the both of them again. 'Dang it. I hate solving murders or any cases' she thought and tried to hide the look off her face with a simple smile. "So now what?" She really has no idea what to do in this type of situation. So she just stood there like she did before.

Thana looked at Lucas and gave him a small smile before it turned into a frown.

"Raped?  Did your father rape and beat you?" She asked some anger towards his father showed.  She hated when nice people gets hurt.

Luna was looking around for a while when she came across the scarecrow looking man.  'Must be one of the other teachers.' She thought as she went near him.

"Hello.  My name is Luna and yours?" She asked.

@ZappiestAbyss

Scarecrow looked at you before looking you up and down. 

"You look much to mature be a student, but too pretty to be a teacher. Off topic from your question I know I know, my name is Scarecrow. I am what you expect, a scarecrow." He said as he set up the chalkboard with drawings of creatures and humans.

Luna chucked and shook her head.

"I am a teacher.  I teach the vampire history.  And it's nice to meet you." She said with a smile.

Luna chucked and shook her head.

"I am a teacher.  I teach the vampire history.  And it's nice to meet you." She said with a smile.

"I see, so I assume you are a vampire yourself? And the pleasures mine." The British scarecrow said extending his hand to you. "My official title is Dr. Crane, and I teach psychology and biology. On the side I also tutor for chemistry."

"Ah and well students will know me as Dr. Blood.  Aside from one student that I learned that joined our fair school.  A child I used to tutor." Luna said with a smile.

"And yes I am a vampire." She said.

"Ah and well students will know me as Dr. Blood.  Aside from one student that I learned that joined our fair school.  A child I used to tutor." Luna said with a smile.

"And yes I am a vampire." She said.

"I see...and how may I help such a lovely undead?" Scarecrow asked casually pulling out a bloody bonesaw and chainsaw. He put them in his supply closet before pulling out an autopsy table from said closet.

"Nothing.  I just wanted to walk around and happened to notice you." Luna said but didn't seemed fazed by the bonesaw, chainsaw, and the autopsy table.

"I see it looks like you also plan to scare the hell out of the kids." She simply said.

"Nothing.  I just wanted to walk around and happened to notice you." Luna said but didn't seemed fazed by the bonesaw, chainsaw, and the autopsy table.

"I see it looks like you also plan to scare the hell out of the kids." She simply said.

"Fear is motivation, is it not?" Scarecrow said. He liked to think of himself as a master of fear, and biology. He remembered his lab, it was full of test subjects! And more importantly, Spot. His companion, speaking of Spot, Scarecrow whistled and a huge dog with stitches all over its body came barreling towards you and scarecrow.

Luna looked and smiled.  She then looked at scarecrow.

"I suggest you keep that little cutie hidden when a certain student comes in.  She loved canines.  Although she may question you why your dog had stitches." She said with a chuckle and held her hand out for spot to sniff.

Luna looked and smiled.  She then looked at scarecrow.

"I suggest you keep that little cutie hidden when a certain student comes in.  She loved canines.  Although she may question you why your dog had stitches." She said with a chuckle and held her hand out for spot to sniff.

"Who would that be? Also this is Spot, she's a mastiff, Great Dane mix. Big sweetheart, the poor baby. The stitches were a necessity, her owner ran her over when she was a puppy... She died." Scarecrow said sadly. Spot licked your hand then your cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back