Roleplay (in school)

She looked at both of them and blinked a few times 'guess I will leave it to those two' she thought as she watched them talk.  She didn't have anything else so she decided to leave. But she just stood there. She looked for a second at what they where talking about about. "I guess I will leave then?" It came out like a question. She stood with her hands behind her back and thinking about things. She looked at them once more. 'I guess that's a yes' she thought in her head as she shrugged and turned around.

"no please stay, I need both of you here right now" he told her "take a seat"

Thana smiled at Lucas lightly. 

"It's fine although if you ever want to talk I'll be happy to listen and try my best to help out." She said.

"and I'm sorry one of the demons fused with you.  It must be a pain." She said.

Lucas smiled back "thank you, and thankfuly me and him-" he taped his head"- get along fine

Last edited by a moderator:
"Maybe in time you will grow to trust me although i um think you should know something.  And that's a good thing." Thana said and looked around to make sure no one else was around.

"don't hate me or anything but the devil, aka Satan, is my dad." She said and looked at him as if expecting a reaction of some sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
He kept his smile "really...Well....Thats...Nice?" he honestly had no idea what the fuck to sat to that. ' what the fuck' is that only think had rang in his head

"Yea.  And judging by your body movements I probably should have stayed silent." Thana said and rubbed the back of her neck and sighed.

"I guess I better leave you be.  Although if you ever wanna talk it hang out I'll be around." She said with a faint smile.  She then turned and started to walk to the dorms.  She felt stupid now.

"o..ok, bye" he waved. Once she was out of sight he continued to take notes about the school including, exits, number of windows, number of classrooms, the amount of people there. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, but he cared about his own life more than others. Since that was how he was raised 

Thana got to the room and sat at the window.  She sighed slightly and looked at they sky.  'I'm trying mom I really am.' She thought.

Lucas decided that he taken enough 'notes' for the day and headed back to the lunchroom to eat 

Thana sighed and soon left to find the cafeteria to get some food.  It took her a while to find but when she did she was impressed.

Lucas decided her was just gonna have some water, he grabbed a bottle and sat alone in the back of the Cafeteria 

Thana grabbed some food and had asked about bottled or bagged blood.  Once she got some bottled brood and the food she noticed that Lucas was sitting alone.  She went over.

"mind if I join you?" She asked with a small smile.

He looked up "huh? oh sure" he said, a lot more calm that he didn't have the notebook out so it can't be noticed 

He was drink water when she said this, half way through her nearly chocked on his water. He set it down, took a deep breath "no, it was pretty useless if you ask me. The place was near empty, the town people look at us like we where crazy and it was just useless." Said Lucas

Thana looked at him.

"you ok?  You almost choked on your drink.  And so what who gives a damn what others think if they see a group of kids/teens walking into a nearly empty building." She said then took a bit out of her sandwich.

"I don't give a shit what other people think, I just wish the Headmaster would let us do something good, you know?" he asked

"Oh yea.  Although well that was a test to see how well we all work together.  Clearly it must have worked a little but I think there may now be an issue.  One that even the headmaster didn't see coming." Thana said.

"Of course i wasn't there because I got left behind." She said with a shrug and opened her bottled blood and took a sip.

Lucas squeezed the water bottle so hard the cap popped off "The mission was....F A K E!" All he went though was for a Test?! 

"Yes.  It was.  After I confronted the headmaster about it after thinking it through he admitted it was only a test.  He told the same to the others when they returned.  Although they brought stuff back that indicates a real possible murder." Thana said calmly.  She was surprised by what he did but it didn't show.

Thana looked at him.

"Calm down.  If someone talked to you or even threatened you while you were all doing that then most likely it's more real than you would have expected." She said and looked him in the eye.

"Oh and it seems I can't detect the demon within you.  Did something happen?" She asked.

"Something happen, Ha oh yea something happened I WAS FUCKING KIDNAPPED AND THE SEVERED MY CONNECTION WITH AION!' he banged his head off the table "now, i dont even know if I have my powers anymore!" 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back