• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

I walk inside holding a duffel bag over my shoulder. The door closes on its own and I head to the black room "seems like my place" I said placing the bag on the floor. I walk outside open the fridge getting out a beer.

kian preston / / exp 7416

i get a bunch of taxi drivers & i pay them $70 each to race each other in th street

Yuri Exp X 0001

I wuld finishe the brewing the Coffe and pour it on a Cup and start too drink it as i look out of the window and see the outside world as I wuld be leaving soon too Discover around town

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Not much:the new kid names Kian,and preparing too go too Shcool"Yuri says as he looks out the window

i cheer th taxi drivers street racing & i buy clothes from some guy selling clothes on th street & they all say I HEART NEVADA because i do not remember wht appropriate & not appropriate clothes are & what 'cool' clothes look like & i buy sunglasses but they were made for kids so they r very small on my face

Damien Greyson // Experiment 0010

"school... well that's great.. now we have to study as well" I add rolling my eyes. "luckily my classes are later today"

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Well atleas it hides ud from the People and we culd learn new things aswell...but still im nervius of what might happen"

i go up th elevator wearing the tiny sunglasses & dragging a bag full of i heart nevada clothes & i go into th apartment & i see a new person "oh yuri is that th guy that u forgot about??? the one u said u did not know? or is he a new friend??"

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Yea now i remember he is Damien....sorry forgot for a second" Yuri says looking at Kian

"nice" "hey man" i dump my bag "ok because i have no clothes other thn the stuff i am wearing right now..... i bought some new shirts" "want some yuri?"

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Sure!....i really need to change....is there a duster there?"I say as i get up and walk towards Kian

i move my hands & a duster appears "there u go bud" "i only have shirts here & sweatpants" they all say i heart nevada "it was all the man sold" i take off my sweaty & a lil bit bloody t shirt

Daniel Nova | 25 | Hunter

I walk out of my Public Relations Class with a yawn. "Dude, that was so boring. You up to anything" Justin asks. I shake my head. "Sorry, test tomorrow. Have to study." I lie. "Catch ya later." I mutter as he heads off. Rolling my eyes, I think about how annoying these kids are here. Undercover work is so tiring. Rubbing my eyes, I walk around campus.

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Thanks!"i wuld take off mi old destroy Duster and put on the new 1 "Perfect fit too.....need help too put that in your room?"

"no its ok" i make a broom & i sweep all th clothes into my room & i pick up a green i heart nevada shirt & i put it on

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Well tomorrow School starts for mi...kinda nervis too...."I say as i crash the back of mi neck

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Spanish,Sciens,Hystory,and Gym class....i dont really need much"I say kinda happy as its mi first time

"i will probably go to the student center & sign up later today" i get excited & i sit on th couch "i have a question tho"

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Yea? what is it?"I say as i ling on the wall and look at Kian wating for the question

"is this group of experiments really hell?? this girl kept saying tht th people in this group r hell but in people form" 
cleo lott / / exp 0667

i buy stuff from a lot of stores nd i hire some 14 yr old skater boys to carry my bags for me while i keep shoppin

Em Santana

After lounging on the couch for a while, I remember that I have to sign up for classes. I head over to where that Armour guy said we had to sign up. What major though? I chose to do Psychology. My classes are Developmental Psychology, Sensation and Perception, Public Speaking, Experimental Methods/Research Design, and Statistics. Just for fun, I throw in some History classes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back