• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Yuri Exp X 0001

"thats a good idea if im going too check if its cause bi Anger i dont whant too harm anybody" I say as i look at the circule mark on the palm of mi hand

Yuri Exp X 0001

"I dont know i had it seens i first woke up but i dont know....maybe is a lunar mark...but the circule is too perfect dont you think?"Yuri says still looking at it as he wonders

Kian Preston / / exp 7416

"yes it looks like a cookie cutter shape...... really perfect... wonder what it might mean"

Vivienne Sinclair ▶▶ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

She walks over to the living room, grabbing her bag and pulling out her laptop. All this thinking is getting her side tracked from completing her lab. Vivienne logs on and opens a new word document, starting to list the materials.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◀◀ Experiment #0918

"but it would prob hurt if u put your hand on something if it stays permanent. u would probably remember............unless it happened before you woke up......"

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Well its now a mysteri but i think is nothing important its only a mark....well....were experiments but have bin a mark of somthing.....But still its the past so its better not too Dwell in it too deep"Yuri says as he raises his head and look to the cealing and then looks Foward "So...Were all going too school...really dont remember how School wuld be....im kinda exited...and you?"

kian preston / / exp 7416

"i got to learn some stuff before i got here & i cant wait to keep learning. knowledge makes me feel good. sounds nerdy but it is the truth....." "there r a lot of majors... i dont know what i want to major in"

Yuri Exp X 0001

"everybody is a nerd in somthing like some in games,some on art and so on""Majors....what are you good at?"

Em Santana | Ex: 0077

After eating my lunch, I buy two ounces of black paint, order some black and white decor for my part of the apartment, and bed sheets, spreads, & comforters. Catching a cab back to the apartment, I arrange my bed with the new sheets. "Not bad..." I say to myself.

Vivienne Sinclair ▶▶ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vivienne types away at her keyboard, finishing the last part of the materials list. The day is still young, she thought while typing out the conclusion. It was 2:45 PM and Vivienne was already dressed to go to bed. It's university and majoring in molecular biology, staying locked up in your room is what you should do, right? She sighs and saves her work.

"im good at physical fighting & hacking stuff & physics & i think i am good at sensing lies" i shrug "do u know what you wanna major in??"

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Well...i have some Medical traning and know some way of experimentation"Yuri shrubs "And Some Firearm Knowlege but they wont allow that in a school if im correct"Yuri says laying back on the chair

"maybe u could be a doctor or researcher.... or a police officer.. or cia. or even a scientist"

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Well i dont know i need to deside need some time too know what fits mi *Yawn* im kinda tired right now....we cant continue talking tomorrow *Yawn* seeya" Yuri says as he gets up and walk too his room and lays on the bed and closes his eyes

(Gona go too sleep seeya)

After taking a long shower and changing into a V-neck top, hoodie, sneakers, and sweatpants, I walk out into the hallways. I was bored and still needed to choose a major. Wandering around, I contemplate just going MIA like Viv.

Last edited by a moderator:

i go to the balcony & i jump & i grab a window ledge & i keep grabbin ledges til im on the other side of th building & i crawl into a random window 
cleo lott / / exp 0667

i buy a bunch of clothes & i go to th next store

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

Once I get into my apartment, I take a quick shower to clean up and not look like I just escaped from murderous terrorists. After I finish, I get dressed, slip into my sneakers, and pick up my apartment key. I head out and onto campus, looking for a cafe or diner to eat at.

Yuri Exp X ooo1

I wuld get up from mi bed and yawn as i wuld go too the bathroom and brush mi Theeth

i open the dor & i get into th elevator & i go to th lobby & i call a taxi

gibson driver / / genetics major

i walk on campus cus my class just ended & i see someone i know "hey ayy billy my man" i grin & billy does not look at me & i feel weird

She closes her laptop and turns on the t.v. Curled up on the couch, Vivienne watches the news.

I find a Starbucks and walk in, liking the Barista smell already. I order a black coffee, cream and sugar. After that, I decide our apartment needed some food. I did a little grocery shopping and headed back to the dorms.

Yuri Exp X 0001

Turi wuld finish Brushing his theeth as he wuld go too the Kithchen and start too Brew some Cofee

Gruuuugh....

Vivienne places a hand on her stomach. The benefits of having an apartment to yourself, no one hears your stomach growling. She gets up off the couch and grabs a bag of chips in the cupboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back