• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Yuri Exp X 0001

"No i havent can you show mi i wudl be glad" Yuri says and wating too follow Kian

Cleo Lott / / exp 0667

"THE MALL" i scream at th taxi driver & he drives us to a mall & parks "ay im not paying because this taxi smells like rotting raccoon like wtf" i whisper & i jump out & i run into th mall just incase he tries 2 run me over for not payin

Kian Preston / / exp 7416

"sure ok" i get in the elevator & i hit the button for th 4th floor

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Hey im kinda curius what is your Dogtag Number?"Yuri says curiusly and Kinda Curius aswell of what they mean

"7416" i shrug & i touch it "are people still wearing these?? idk if i should wear mine or put it in my new room"

Yuri Exp X 0001

Yuri looks at his "Mine is 0001...Yea people are still wering them...dont they blow oure cover that were Experiments?"Yuri says looking at his

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"ummm idk i dont remember this stuff" "but i am not goin in there" i point at hot topic

Vivienne Sinclair ▶▶

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vivienne walks into her apartment and shuts the door. It was a long day and this girl was exhausted. She drops her bags by the couch and goes into the bathroom to freshen up.

◀◀ Experiment #0918

kian preston / / exp 7416

i put my dogtag in my pocket "yea i guess" i go down a hall & i open apartment 51 with a key "this is ours" 
cleo lott / / exp 0667

"is that even human????" i look at a scene kid w / big black spikey teased hair & 40 lip piercings

Yuri Exp X 0001

Yuri looks at his and aswell removes it and walks too the room and looks inside "Nice witch is your bed?"

(Area 51 but no.....this is Room 51
xD )

kian preston / / exp 7416

"umm" i get very excited & i open all the doors in our place "i will take this one" i look at the room with blue sheets on th bed & i move my hands around & a white floor lamp appears & i put it in the corner of the room & i make a a sign that says KIAN & i hang it on the door

Vivienne Sinclair ▶▶

She turns on the tap and prepares a bubble bath. Once the water was warm, Vivienne took off her clothes and goes in the tub. From the corner of her eye, her dog tag sparkles as it sits by the window sill. Don't think about them, she thought.

◀◀ Experiment #0918

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Ok i take......this 1"the room was the door 1 door away from Kians as he looks it had a Dark blue floor and the bed sheet was the same color and a Small lava lamp on the Nightstand

"this is reeeaallllyyy coool!" i leave my room & i go to the kitchen but there is no food "are u hungry?" i wave my hands & i make a burger & i start eating it

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Yea im kinda hungry"as yuri wuld walk in the kitchen and dint whant much as he wuld grab a apple and eat that insted and ask "So what are your powers?"

Vivienne Sinclair ▶▶

After soaking in the tub for ten minutes, she pats herself dry with a towel and grabs a robe from the rack. Vivienne takes the dog tag from the window and chucks in a drawer. It's all in the past. You're here to start anew, Vivienne thought and hears her phone ring. That must be the group.

◀◀ Experiment #0918

Emiele Santana ~ Ex: 0077

I was quiet for a while, just looking at the shops. "What about H&M or Urban Outfitters?" I suggest to the Cleo and Sophia.

Last edited by a moderator:

"i can turn myself into diamond & i can create any object" i smile "& what are yours?" i dont tell him i can read minds because it will probably make him not want to be friends.........

cleo lott / / exp 0667

"u can go there but im going here" i go into armani exchange

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Well i have the ability too shoot Lighning out of mi body and the other 1 is not a power...well i say its not because there always there..i have vectore,s there basacly invisible arms on mi back that can well crush mostly anything.....but i know i have 1 more but dont know what it is" Yuri says curius of his Thirth power

Yuri Exp X 0001

"Yes but....i dont know what it is and im kinda worrid as it might be somthing dangerus"Yuri says thinking what it might be

Emiele Santana ~ Ex: 0077

"Suit yourselves." I say with a smirk as I head into Forever 21 instead. I grab a running sneakers, high tops, three skirts, eight tops, three jeans, two pairs of earrings, a bracelet, two jackets, and a pair of flats. I leave and head for the food court, my hunger returning again.

"if u get mad its good to be alone. i found out about my object power when i got really mad & i made somethin by accident & it almost hurt someone........"

Cleo Lott / / exp 0667

i grab a ton of clothes n i try them on

Vivienne Sinclair ▶▶

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She grabs her phone from the living room and answers it. It wasn't the group that called her, but Thomas James, the man who picked her up near the mansion. "Hey Viv! How's university?" he asked.

"Everything's fine," Vivienne replies, "I have a lab to type out."

"Sounds like you've been really busy."

A smile crept along her face during the phone call as she remembers Thomas' family taking her in that day– treating her as one of their own and paying for her tuition. That same day Vivienne learned that Thomas lost his daughter in a car accident two years ago and would always drive along that road to remember her. Once he met Viv, everything changed, it was as if his daughter never died. Being with Thomas' family made Viv wonder what it's like to be with her family before she lost her memories. Were they loving? Did she have any siblings? All these questions came into mind throughout the whole phone call. "If you need anything," he says, "Just call."

"I will," Vivienne hangs up and walks over to her room to slip on her PJs.

Will I ever remember?
she thought.

◀◀ Experiment #0918

Users who are viewing this thread

Back