• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rogue Experiments

Vivienne Sinclair ♦ ♦ Experiment 0918

After practicing with the dummies, Vivienne walks over to a stool and sits. Exhausted from the training, she looks over to the rest of the group. How on earth can they not be tired, she wonders and sighs.

Magdalena Eastwood ◇ 2113

I slightly smile when I see the knife hit exactly where it needed to go. I finish up with my dummy and walk around to check out what other types of things were in here to practice with. My eyes flit to Sophia. "Some kind of training thing, I guess."

Lexa Grey || experiment 0017 ||

After practically killing the last dummy, I get a new one, and do the same knife throwing scheme. Pleased with myself after hitting most of my targets, I put the knives away, and start on hand to hand combat, with yet, another dummy. This dummy presents a bigger challenge then I have been faced with, so I use up more energy. Throwing my elbow up to the dummy's face, I stumble it back a few steps, then a strong kick in the side, then finish it off with punches and more kicks. I'm good at fighting, I think to myself. Who woulda thought.

Emiele Santana | Experiment 0077 |

I turn to Rocky. "Training, that's what." I say, before looking back at Lexa. "But everything was really and looked good too." I say before heading to a dummy. I manipulate a fire around it, heat included. It malfunctions and breaks. "Guess that works." I say with a grin. I move on to weapons, choosing some daggers. I fling at the legs, Achilles Heel, head, forehead, eyes, and heart. I missed only the right leg and left eye.

After finally catching her breath, Vivienne gets up from her seat and walks around the stables to see if there's anything else she can do.

I take a break from my fighting for a few moments, wanting to try my mind powers.

"WHO CAN I MIND PARALYZE" I shout in the training room. I laugh to myself, knowing that if no one agrees willingly, I will choose someone at random, then plant a memory in their mind, like I did this morning. I could get used to this power, I think to myself.

Vivienne rolls her eyes at Lexa's need for training her mind. She can sense her getting overly confident.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

"I think but its worth tryng"As i wuld get close to the truck and the vectores seem more visible as he wuld grab the truck.s side with the 4 vectors and put mi hands behinde mi back.

as i wuld forze mi vectores to raise the truck it start to raise it slowli on the side then position his vectores under the truck and forze them to raise it.as I do so the nosebleed gets worse a now i bleed from both nostrols but i sucsesfully pick up the truck with mi vectores as its clear im forsing mi self as i wuld hold the truk for 2 minutes then place it back were it was as i was dizzi

I walk over to Cleo, and focus on paralyzing her mind. I stare at her, and then wait to see what happens.

jameson

"U WANNA DIE LIL GURL?????????????????????" i yell at sophia "ok yuri u can take a break" "i will supervise lexa"

She watches Lexa using her mind powers against Cleo. Let's see what the new girl can do.

Yuri Exp X 0001

Yuri wuld sit down as he cleans his nosebleed and his vectores go invisible and yuri wuld close his eyes as his vectores are powerfull but it hase its Problems

I see her fall, and smile, pleased at what had just happened. I look up and notice Vivienne watching. I smirk at her. I focus my attention back to Cleo, to test my memory strength as well. I plant a memory of a dummy knocking her out just seconds ago. I then focus on waking her up.

cleo lott / / 0667

i start waking up during the process cus my mind already started healing & getting control back & i get up "wtf going on"

I look at Cleo before answering, and try again to send her a memory of getting knocked out by a dummy. I send the memory, then I ask her, "You were knocked down by one of the dummies, looked like a hard fall." I state.

I turn back to Vivienne, "You want a try?" I ask. " I won't fuck with your memories." I say with a little laugh.

"Sure." she said. Being very overly confident with her mind powers. Two can play this game.

Yuri Exp. X 0001

Yuri wuld watch lexa as she use here power as it was really interesting power aswell

cleo lott / / 0667

"ok but u really just said to me to be ur guinea pig & i can only think of a dummy looking at me" i get grossed out "i wanna play with that lighter again"

jameson

"maybe u could try another victim"

I huff, annoyed that my memory power isn't as strong as my mind imprisonment. "And I think I will Jameson." Having my short temper, and my anger already rose, I glare at Vivienne, and accidnetly shoot out an extremely powerful wave of the imprisionment.

jameson

i smirk a lil bit & i wait

cleo lott / / 0667

i lay on the ground & i make the temp a lil bit warmer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back