[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

Okay, so... this might sound weird, but... are racially and socially sensitive themes allowed? I kind of have an idea for a truely despicable villain, and I believe since it's IC, it is within the rules of RPN, but I know GMs have varying degrees of approval, so I wanted to ask first.

Ofanaatnolrah said:
/facedesk/ I don't know why that took so long, I was battling with writer block from hell the entire way.
They're the same age and have the same blood type xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkytior said:
They're the same age and have the same blood type xD
She's still the older one by like, what, three or so months and I figured that if he ever bleed and needed a transfusion, it could be doable with basically any blood type... /scratches head/ or was that the reverse for the other blood types?

Ofanaatnolrah said:
She's still the older one by like, what, three or so months and I figured that if he ever bleed and needed a transfusion, it could be doable with basically any blood type... /scratches head/ or was that the reverse for the other blood types?
lol I thought people with O bloodtype could only get transfusions from others with O bloodtype

Arkytior said:
lol Just so if he's bleeding out he can get a transfusion? xD
With how things will probably hit the fan soon after everyone develop their powers, I'd rather he fell against something "awesome" rather than something as lame as bleeding out on the pavement. /snorts

Ofanaatnolrah said:
With how things will probably hit the fan soon after everyone develop their powers, I'd rather he fell against something "awesome" rather than something as lame as bleeding out on the pavement. /snorts
Fair enough lol

I'm hoping despite whatever her powers are, her fighting/self defense skills will keep her from getting too bad xD

Arkytior said:
Pffffft xD
It would be the most cruel irony in the history of ever, someone that trained themselves to protect themselves for a long while and even as a job detailing that, and their power turned out to be being a complete Pacifist.

Ofanaatnolrah said:
It would be the most cruel irony in the history of ever, someone that trained themselves to protect themselves for a long while and even as a job detailing that, and their power turned out to be being a complete Pacifist.
Oh boy. Well Dago saw my character and started laughing at the two. Oh boy... xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back