[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

Well, unless you roll two threes, a four and a two, or a five, you'll have at least three powers. So you would have to get SUPER unlucky for that.

...I think

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't the worst power being able to eject bandages from your body? I still remember seeing that. Most useless power in the history of anything ever.

Hmm... I has an idea for a character. I'm going to make a 9 year old with stage 4 cancer in her spinal cord because I like to tug at heartstrings like that.

Would anyone like to volunteer to be related to her / be her family? That would only serve to make this that much better.

DaughterofAthena said:
Hmm... I has an idea for a character. I'm going to make a 9 year old with stage 4 cancer in her spinal cord because I like to tug at heartstrings like that.
Would anyone like to volunteer to be related to her / be her family? That would only serve to make this that much better.
I could go for something like that. I've only got some very vague ideas for characters and giving them a starting link to someone else in the world could add some cool options. Especially when a character is in such an extreme situation as that.

DaughterofAthena said:
You would xD

My character idea could definitely fit in a nine year old I do believe

Last edited by a moderator:
SpiralErrant said:
I could go for something like that. I've only got some very vague ideas for characters and giving them a starting link to someone else in the world could add some cool options. Especially when a character is in such an extreme situation as that.
Cool! If you want to PM me we can discuss it further and see if it is something that we could make work.

Arkytior said:
You would xD
My character idea could definitely fit in a nine year old I do believe
I think I'm gonna try working with the other dude first because meeting new people is a fun thing and I've already known you for a little while now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back