[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

Imagine if someone got a random power... That allows to to "roll" for a random power, the effect depending on the user's luck. For example, the user could get a crap power like water-breathing or a heightened random sense, or, if they're lucky, get something as strong as, say, the power to make explosions, aura, or something of the like.

It would be a random random.

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]Knuffle, great lord of dice, please do not dick me over.

[/QUOTE]
It is Nuffle, you fool! Now Nuffle will curse you with his almighty dice powers!

Or he'll let you chill. Depends on what he rolls for his 'What the fuck did this mortal say' check.

What level of power would smoke manipulation have? Like, dissolving into smoke and messing with it and such shenanigans?

@AllHailDago @Atom

I resubmitted Naomi. I filled everything out except power 'cause I'm unsure if I wanna randomize, I hope that's okay?

Its up? *Vibrates with pure untempered hype* YES YES YES!!!1111ONE!!11111!!!

Eh hem.. anyway, guess I'll start work on my character. I look forward to when the actual RPing starts.

I probably won't get around to making a character until the middle of next week because I have final exams next week that I should really be studying for and I have papers that I really should be writing.

New York City. The timeline will be current. Same world as ours but SOON TO BE with superpowers. Remember that no one starts with powers yet. A day or two of ic time to lay a base of what people's lives were like prior to the hellscape its about to be.

@Sunbather

Smoke Manipulation is a 2. Becoming smoke is another thing entirely. I believe you'd need a secondary power for embodying it. Which would be a 3.

@Ofanaatnolrah

It takes inspiration from many places. Recently I started One Punch Man and so it inspired things I came up with more recently. Glad to see a fan! Hope you catch some of my references.

@Like Everyone

DO NOT POST CHARACTERS YET, not even wips. Until the rules and regulations page is up don't. And before you ask, I should have it up in the next hour or so most likely.

@AllHailDago Would ehanced physiology count as a single power?

On a side note, do you read Mob Psycho 100 as well? (same author as the one from the original OP man series, alias ONE)

Last edited by a moderator:
@AllHailDago

I'm so sorry, I thought only WIPs are not welcome D: Forgive meee!

Also a three would be pickable, right? So I could have a total of five by picking smoke manipulation and dissolving into smoke?

@Azure Sky

Actually I watch it atm. But I'll eventually read it too.

@Sunbather

Sokay. My bad for not telling loud enough the first time.

Yes. However please note everyone's powers will be watered down versions through much of the first arc.

AllHailDago said:
Yes. However please note everyone's powers will be watered down versions through much of the first arc.
Will you be helping us to figure out how to "water them down" in some cases? I'm not quite sure how to water my idea down much... I legitimately would be stuck.

A heads up. Power based rules will be added as soon as I can.

For randoms simply leave the powers section blank on your cses.

Sunbather said:
I'm unsure if I wanna randomize
giphy.gif

It's such a hard decision, haha. I really like Naomi at the moment, and what if I end up with, like... "you can grow peaches out of car tires"

D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back