[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

mun.gif

Alrighty. So heres the word. The current threads will all be closed as of Januray 21st at ten pm PST. Anyone who hasn't posted will have their character archived. And im adding a rule to the rules now that being archived more than once results in character permadeath.

You can request your way out of the archive the first time by simply asking myself or another ST. And you can keep yourself out of it the first or second time by informing myself or the STs of the reasons for your absences before they happen or when they happen. It takes two unmentioned weeks of absence to get archived, it should be next to impossible for that to happen twice without personally choosing not to inform us.

Alrighty. Thats all for now. Anybody else pumped for it to be the actual powered up part of the story?

@Cephalo @Spinoceratopsrex @simj22 @Giyari @Volfy @too much idea @Pretzel Heart @Bunny @cojemo @Quartus @Fezzes @Azure Sky @Refaulted @Sunbather @The One Eyed Bandit @SpiralErrant @Ofanaatnolrah @Arkytior @DaughterofAthena

AllHailDago said:
Anybody else pumped for it to be the actual powered up part of the story?
Fuckyeah

Also @Azure Sky I'll have a reply for you tomorrow, I got caught up with other things! (A Plot bunny arrived in my head so I had to jot all it's shit down)

To Everyone,

Im sorry to have to tell you all this. But i must regretfully shut down this HP. My life is just... not going well. I do not believe i can responsibly run something at the top at this magnitude. Im sorry to have hyped your hopes up and given you all dreams of the future for this rp. But I just can't possibly string you along to abandon you when we really get into the thick of things. Maybe some day, in the distant future, this will rise again to become a big rp. Mainly i think it will have a small group rp in the middling future. But regardless of that, for now it is done. And for that I am very, deeply sorry.

AllHailDago said:
To Everyone,
Im sorry to have to tell you all this. But i must regretfully shut down this HP. My life is just... not going well. I do not believe i can responsibly run something at the top at this magnitude. Im sorry to have hyped your hopes up and given you all dreams of the future for this rp. But I just can't possibly string you along to abandon you when we really get into the thick of things. Maybe some day, in the distant future, this will rise again to become a big rp. Mainly i think it will have a small group rp in the middling future. But regardless of that, for now it is done. And for that I am very, deeply sorry.
It's ok, Dago. Hope things get better for you ( :) ).

That's really sad, I was very excited about this roleplay. :(

Primarily, however, I hope stuff works out for you, Dago, you are wonderful and if you need anything feel free to message me. :) You can do it!

dammit

AllHailDago said:
Alrighty. So heres the word. The current threads will all be closed as of Januray 21st at ten pm PST. Anyone who hasn't posted will have their character archived. And im adding a rule to the rules now that being archived more than once results in character permadeath.
You can request your way out of the archive the first time by simply asking myself or another ST. And you can keep yourself out of it the first or second time by informing myself or the STs of the reasons for your absences before they happen or when they happen. It takes two unmentioned weeks of absence to get archived, it should be next to impossible for that to happen twice without personally choosing not to inform us.

Alrighty. Thats all for now. Anybody else pumped for it to be the actual powered up part of the story?/

Crap.

That day was yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back