[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

Everyone please remove the parenthesis guidelines to your cses after you fill in said section. And remove the one unnecessary for your cs.

AllHailDago said:
Mean Girls quote. Nice.
Looks good.

Accepted. Wait til she gets her frickin powers.
latest

i'm not ready please at least use lube first

bite the pillow miranda just BIT E THE PILLOW

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Which Doctor]
latest

i'm not ready please at least use lube first

[/QUOTE]
AllHailDago said:
Everyone's going in dry. EVERYONE!
[QUOTE="Which Doctor]bite the pillow miranda just BIT E THE PILLOW

[/QUOTE]
/opens the door, goes in, immediately goes back out/ Nope

3204840swsw.gif

DaughterofAthena said:
*Wonders when we are going to be able to like things*
what do you mean by like thing? like liking posts and rating them?

@AllHailDago the only problem with cotrona is that he's 35 years old and at most he could be passed off as 38 ish??? is that ok given the age group rule?

DaughterofAthena said:
Hi guys! How is life going?! What has everyone been up to!? What is everyone most excited about!?
Getting accepted. Hopefully.

Then wrecking havoc.

And making friends.

Also hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]Getting accepted. Hopefully.
Then wrecking havoc.

And making friends.

Also hopefully.

[/QUOTE]
Oh... don't worry about making friends... that's a given when you join an rp with me!

DaughterofAthena said:
Oh... don't worry about making friends... that's a given when you join an rp with me!
(<3)(*^*)(<3)

It's really bizarre that they have to 'activate' the like button...I wonder why it was programmed that way.

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart](<3)(*^*)(<3)
It's really bizarre that they have to 'activate' the like button...I wonder why it was programmed that way.

[/QUOTE]
I am impatiently waiting for the like button to appear. I will quite literally go back to page one and like every single post the moment it appears just because I can't not like something.

DaughterofAthena said:
I am impatiently waiting for the like button to appear. I will quite literally go back to page one and like every single post the moment it appears just because I can't not like something.
Lol I feel that in my soul.

if anyone feels like making a villain character that's in a gang hmu, it'd be cool to have more than one person in it IC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back