[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

we're starting today right?

rs_301x250-141211122137-Je3OP.gif

Just letting you guys know I am still interested. I am out of town atm though so I wont be back till tomorrow.

Alrighty, to hit up some questions.

Start date is variable but not likely to he under a week minimum unless God comes down and blessed us all with luck and skill and my level of sexiness.

Three, three powers max. Random or not.

Vanilla mortals are encouraged and but highly suggested to not be your only character.

It's gonna basically be open worldy outside of main threads with guided events for the most part. Or at least that's the current plan. If you have any doubts about what your characters can and can't do. Ask myself, @DaughterofAthena , @CJ Mason, or @Atom.

As for someone being as powerful as One Punch Man..... No one will come close at first. But later there are villains that'd kill him nigh instantly.

i just want to know everyone's powers, i know it's snooping but I'm curious damnit, is that so wrong?

tumblr_inline_noaff390ws1rbra2d_500.gif

We will know if our character is accepted before the start date, right? I'm just too hype for this thing and want plenty of time to make changes lol. Also I think it would be fun to reach out to people for potential relationships. (B^D)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]We will know if our character is accepted before the start date, right? I'm just too hype for this thing lol. Also I think it would be fun to reach out to people for potential relationships. (B^D)

[/QUOTE]
dago did a round of acceptances a few days ago, i assume they'll do it again soon

Lol I just have too much time on this site when nothing is happening (thanks, time zones); it only intensifies the hype. :')

SpiralErrant said:
I've missed so many notifications from this it seems. Not even going to attempt looking at all those pages of backlog.
I honestly feel like this OOC doesn't even move that fast. I dunno though. I imagine it will hype up again once we actually get things started.

DaughterofAthena said:
I honestly feel like this OOC doesn't even move that fast. I dunno though. I imagine it will hype up again once we actually get things started.
I don't think it has either. I've just been away for a while thanks to work so it's a matter of catching up in all the RPs I'm in. Curse this site and its insane amount of choice.

Yo, from a score of 1 to Saitama+, how exaggerately OP do you guys think this character is?

2f06ipg.jpg

Yeah...13 quadrillion skills...that's all she has.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]And yet, she's not omnipotent xD

[/QUOTE]
Pfft what a scrub! She can come back when she learns some real skills then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back