[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

Sunbather said:
Athena, did you just copy over your GHOSTS character? That name seems so familar, hehe.
Pretty much... GHOSTS kind of died, but I loved the character so much that I couldn't just let her die with the rp. After a few minor changes, voila! She fits here fine! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: If we don't like the randomized power we get, can we opt for one of our own or is it locked in?

@Quartus

I'd REALLY prefer people not opt out of their randomized powers. Seeing as that defeats the entire purpose. If someone does this they can choose their own but they will be limited to 2 powers totaling up to 4.

AllHailDago said:
@Quartus
I'd REALLY prefer people not opt out of their randomized powers. Seeing as that defeats the entire purpose. If someone does this they can choose their own but they will be limited to 2 powers totaling up to 4.
kk, thanks <3 I'm gonna be randomizing it because why not. According to people I know, I tend to make OP characters lol

@CJ Mason

Reminder you have one unnamed random in my gdoc.

@Fezzes

You have 3 characters radomed in my gdoc by the names of Jameson Burkes, Nathaniel Turner, and Josephine Walsh.

@Veles Lek

You have one randomed in the gdoc by the name of Lance Hearn.

@The One Eyed Bandit

You have one unnamed random in the gdoc.

@Space Bard

You have two randoms by the names of Miranda Goth and Violet Shelby.

@simj22

You have one unnamed random in the gdoc.

@Arkytior & @DaughterofAthena

You both just recently spoke to me about yours.

This is a general reminder so cses can be made with the right names for correct power assignment. As well as just a mention as to the fact I have your randons done and set aside.

I can no longer do anything today. Should any questions be needed of me tag me and I will respond to everything tomorrow/Thursday.

@AllHailDago Just give her the placeholder name of Hotaru Minami, ホタル 真波, with the title of Regular (probably) High School Punk Girl. Super High School Level Normal Thug. Ultimate Generic Rebel Girl. Something like that. Idk. Make as many Danganronpa references if you want.

I'm thinking of making some stupid power for my character, like:

• Enchanted eyesight. It got so good that he/she could notice the smallest detail in someone and could use it to analyze someone's weakness. But it makes him/her a pervert

But then i think randomizing it will be much more fun.

So what is everyone hoping for, style wise, from those who randomize? I'm curious what everyone's favorite stuff is. :)

I'm pretty sure I mentioned it already, but I am totally in super duper love with magma, so I'm crossing fingers there.

In all honesty I would want to get a power that would actually become useful later on, "asinine" powers can be good and all for comedic relief or what have you, so I wouldn't mind getting them either, like seriously your Character bemoaning the fact that they can like, say, glow like a Christmas tree when the lights go out while everyone around them have laser eye beams, super strength, ice manipulation and etc, etc?

It's bound to be hilarious to see how in the world they would develop in that kind of world.

Sunbather said:
So what is everyone hoping for, style wise, from those who randomize? I'm curious what everyone's favorite stuff is. :)
I'm pretty sure I mentioned it already, but I am totally in super duper love with magma, so I'm crossing fingers there.
Nullification!

Ofanaatnolrah said:
In all honesty I would want to get a power that would actually become useful later on, "asinine" powers can be good and all for comedic relief or what have you, so I wouldn't mind getting them either, like seriously your Character bemoaning the fact that they can like, say, glow like a Christmas tree when the lights go out while everyone around them have laser eye beams, super strength, ice manipulation and etc, etc?
It's bound to be hilarious to see how in the world they would develop in that kind of world.
Until their moment comes and they need to stop the school from falling and it's dark and everyone needs light whose powerful now bitches

giphy.gif

honestly there's so many directions you can take depending on the powers you get and I'm super ready to take any of them - one dynamic between my particular two characters that I'd like however is the younger person (the intern to the private investigator) being more powerful than the older by a wide margin. I just think that'd be amusing. Definitely not the end of the world if it doesn't happen though. Mostly interested in this rp because powers are out of our control.

Which Doctor]Until their moment comes and they need to stop the school from falling and it's dark and everyone needs light [I]whose powerful now bitches[/I][I] [/I][IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/niQXm7U7rM8Fy/giphy.gif[/IMG][I] [/I] honestly there's so many directions you can take depending on the powers you get and I'm super ready to take any of them - one dynamic between my particular two characters that I'd like however is the younger person (the intern to the private investigator) being more powerful than the older by a wide margin. I just think that'd be amusing. Definitely not the end of the world if it doesn't happen though. Mostly interested in this rp [I]because[/I] powers are out of our control. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23761-which-doctor/ said:
@Which Doctor[/URL] You are now my new favorite. I knew someone would get the reference xD And this is true, that's the interesting thing about going random, you won't know what you got until you get it. The suspense is killing me bro.

[QUOTE="Which Doctor]Until their moment comes and they need to stop the school from falling and it's dark and everyone needs light whose powerful now bitches
giphy.gif

honestly there's so many directions you can take depending on the powers you get and I'm super ready to take any of them - one dynamic between my particular two characters that I'd like however is the younger person (the intern to the private investigator) being more powerful than the older by a wide margin. I just think that'd be amusing. Definitely not the end of the world if it doesn't happen though. Mostly interested in this rp because powers are out of our control.

[/QUOTE]
YESSSSS!!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back