[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

That moment where even though your sheet doesn't have WIP in the title, but you're still not happy with it so you just... work on it even though it's technically done :P

Did anyone head out and get something nice and cheap today? 'Cause nobody I know even goes outside on Black Friday anymore

Cephalo said:
That moment where even though your sheet doesn't have WIP in the title, but you're still not happy with it so you just... work on it even though it's technically done :P
Did anyone head out and get something nice and cheap today? 'Cause nobody I know even goes outside on Black Friday anymore
I went shopping last night when everyone was watching the football game because all the sales had started but no one wanted to ignore the football game. Football is kind of a big deal here and I will never understand it.

DaughterofAthena said:
Hey guys! How is life?
write-drunk-edit-sober-2.png

Nanowrimo ends in 2 days

Cephalo said:
I went to the grocery store early this morning

We will not start this in a public place

Save it for google docs cephy

Hey guys, what's up?, I'm currently working on another character, could possibly be a decent villain depending on what powers he gets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already talked to Dago about a villain a while ago, but I never got a chance to finish the CS xD

Because, you know...real life attacks and all...

Spinoceratopsrex said:
Hey guys, what's up?, I'm currently working on another character, could possibly be a decent villain depending on what powers he gets.
I'm just gonna say that whether a character is a good villain or not shouldn't rely on what powers they get, otherwise I'd say they wouldn't be a very good villain anyways. If you're basing your characters success on their power then you should just pick it for yourself. It's a little different with characters you are designating as villains from the start, but you should just make your character as is and not give a crap about how strong they turn out to be.

cojemo said:
I'm just gonna say that whether a character is a good villain or not shouldn't rely on what powers they get, otherwise I'd say they wouldn't be a very good villain anyways. If you're basing your characters success on their power then you should just pick it for yourself. It's a little different with characters you are designating as villains from the start, but you should just make your character as is and not give a crap about how strong they turn out to be.
Well, that is a very good point, its just that some powers would make for a better villain than others, The reason I'm not choosing is because I would like the chance to get something really powerful that I wouldn't be able to get from choice, but I guess in the end, his powers shouldn't dictate what he's like, unless they're something like peace empowerment or the ability to turn into a butterfly, I don't think anyone would be able to take him seriously if that were to happen :D

This is funny, I initially thought my villain was pretty strong, but with Dago's help, the character has become something which will be a real pain to deal with xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back