[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

Yes.

No Manipulation power can create their element/object via absolutely nothing. However if they have one of/some of it already, increasing or creating more using it is possible.

AllHailDago said:
Yes.
No Manipulation power can create their element/object via absolutely nothing. However if they have one of/some of it already, increasing or creating more using it is possible.
For an element type of manipulation, would it work if say, water manipulation, they pulled moisture out of the air or something like that? Or like ice or snow, they lower the temperature or something to make the element usable?

screen-shot-2014-03-28-at-145651.png

Arkytior said:
For an element type of manipulation, would it work if say, water manipulation, they pulled moisture out of the air or something like that? Or like ice or snow, they lower the temperature or something to make the element usable?
Now you're on the right track!

[QUOTE="Space Pirate]How OP would it be to be able to drown your enemies in thousands of tiny ornate spoons though omg

[/QUOTE]
Technically possible if the user practices and grows in power over the course of the rp.

I truly stress that creativity and ingenuity are anyone's strongest weapon in this rp. If played smart and well a 1 can kill a 5. Say a Elemental Manipulator follows a person with Night Vision and Adhesion down an alleyway at night. The latter couldn't drop down from the wall they scaled by sticking to it, and stab the EM user in the brain thanks to their great vision in the dark.

Those powers. a Mixture of amazing and utterly terrible all at the same time, can't wait to see where it all ends up xD

Also I've got a WIP that I feel I should post up anyway, another Random power for you, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Giyari said:
Those powers. a Mixture of amazing and utterly terrible all at the same time, can't wait to see where it all ends up xD
Also I've got a WIP that I feel I should post up anyway, another Random power for you, lol
Alright. But all future powers will not be revealed. That was a one time thing cx

Also. While a 1 could kill a 5 alone if played smart, it's still highly reckless and stupid to try Yolo soloing 4/5s like that. They are still very powerful. So if played well probably will be a good idea to NOT fight them alone.

Which will honestly 've true for many main villains I make. But fear not, solo battles will be made to. Just try to pick well which is which.

Heroes may fight each other all they want, but killing another hero makes you a villain. Villains can kill each other and heroes freely, but have to be constantly wary of their "allies".

Dago I look forward to starting. Especially once Lilian is complete. If I don't pass out on the way home tonight, I'll work on getting more work done on her.

I know what I want to put, I'm just struggling writing it out xD

AllHailDago said:
Heroes may fight each other all they want, but killing another hero makes you a villain. Villains can kill each other and heroes freely, but have to be constantly wary of their "allies".
For this, what does it entail when a hero becomes a 'villain'? Are you just talking about how they're perceived by the world or does it mean something more straightforward and black and white? I much prefer the idea of things being a bit more.... well, not so simple, such as heroes doing things that may make them appear as villains or villains doing things that may make them appear as heroes. As such, I'd much prefer if it was how they were perceived and not some arbitrary system you have set up, but that's just me. Heck, I may just be reading things wrong and be worried for no reason. Also, if it's something that is important to the story that you don't want to reveal yet that's fine as well.

Arkytior said:
Dago I look forward to starting. Especially once Lilian is complete. If I don't pass out on the way home tonight, I'll work on getting more work done on her.
I know what I want to put, I'm just struggling writing it out xD
No rush c=

cojemo said:
For this, what does it entail when a hero becomes a 'villain'? Are you just talking about how they're perceived by the world or does it mean something more straightforward and black and white? I much prefer the idea of things being a bit more.... well, not so simple, such as heroes doing things that may make them appear as villains or villains doing things that may make them appear as heroes. As such, I'd much prefer if it was how they were perceived and not some arbitrary system you have set up, but that's just me. Heck, I may just be reading things wrong and be worried for no reason. Also, if it's something that is important to the story that you don't want to reveal yet that's fine as well.
There are plenty of plot based secrets I'll be viciously reluctant to divulge. This is not one of them. It is how they are perceived. For the most part.

AllHailDago said:
There are plenty of plot based secrets I'll be viciously reluctant to divulge. This is not one of them. It is how they are perceived. For the most part.
Ah, that's VERY good to hear. The phrasing had me worried for a second, but glad to see I was wrong.

On an unrelated note, has anyone made a character that's a non-empowered? I have one in mind that I plan to make, but chances are that I'll probably wait till the first arc is done to bring her in for a few reasons, one being it would make sense for her character and the other being I want to focus on Jasper first as to not accidentally divide my attention and have both characters not develop as much as they could. It's too bad since I really like her so far.

May as well ask, @AllHailDago , would it be fine to put up a sheet for her even though I have no intention of using her in the foreseeable future and make any edits that may be needed to her sheet, or would you prefer me to wait? Either way I'm fine, and it'd probably take a while for me to make the CS anyways.

cojemo said:
Ah, that's VERY good to hear. The phrasing had me worried for a second, but glad to see I was wrong.
On an unrelated note, has anyone made a character that's a non-empowered? I have one in mind that I plan to make, but chances are that I'll probably wait till the first arc is done to bring her in for a few reasons, one being it would make sense for her character and the other being I want to focus on Jasper first as to not accidentally divide my attention and have both characters not develop as much as they could. It's too bad since I really like her so far.

May as well ask, @AllHailDago , would it be fine to put up a sheet for her even though I have no intention of using her in the foreseeable future and make any edits that may be needed to her sheet, or would you prefer me to wait? Either way I'm fine, and it'd probably take a while for me to make the CS anyways.
There have been a couple made, yes. More should be made cause they're totally not the red shirt army. You can put WIPs up as you desire.

I don't know what else would be then. Cause my volume is on 10 out of 100 and it's still loud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back