[Rise of the Empowered]Super Ultra Mega Mega OOC

DaughterofAthena said:
Konan from Naruto Shippuden would suggest otherwise...
I thought about Konan as well, but I didn't mention her as her ability is chakra-based (making her a bit special in this regard).

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I thought about Konan as well, but I didn't mention her as her ability is chakra-based (making her a bit special in this regard).

[/QUOTE]
Abilities are almost always based off of some form of energy regardless of where you look.

DaughterofAthena said:
Abilities are almost always based off of some form of energy regardless of where you look.
That's a good point. Then I suppose your usual Paper Manipulators (like the ones from Read or Die) use mental energy? Seems like an esper ability.

[media]

[/media]

Damn, after rewatching some vids on YT I became all nostalgic. R.o.D was awesome. I remember that as a kid I really wished that I could become a paper manipulator, because of that anime ...*nostalgia intensifies*

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
You have this uncanny ability to make me be afraid for the lives of my characters even though I am also an ST for this rp! Not many people would be able to do that...
Ichimaru-Gin-image-ichimaru-gin-36426024-640-480.jpg

DaughterofAthena said:
You have this uncanny ability to make me be afraid for the lives of my characters even though I am also an ST for this rp! Not many people would be able to do that...
In other words, Dago is the real world equivalent of THIS guy:

3709141-9531121918-Misog.jpg

Oh wait...needs a little more dark side...

tumblr_mtijo6A3FA1s488tpo1_500.jpg
Ok, I belive I am accurate enough now.

AllHailDago said:
Nah. Doesn't fit very well. Jerk
Wait who's the jerk? Me or Misogi?

(Just in case: Misogi is not a jerk, he's the greatest and probably most noble character in the manga. He just ...likes to troll people)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back