• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ring Around the Roses.

Lovable Dark-side

I might be a scarf. Who knows?
Lovable Dark-side submitted a new role play:

Ring Around the Roses. - A childhood game remade.

"Ring around the Roses."
"Pocket full of Poises"

"Ashes, Ashes"

"We all fall down."

The word has spread around the city about the serial kidnapping/murders that have been happening. Each time five victims being taken from different locations. Sometimes complete strangers, other times close friends. But...

Read more about this role play...

Overview

"Ring around the Roses."

"Pocket full of Poises"

"Ashes, Ashes"

"We all fall down."

The word has spread around the city about the serial kidnapping/murders that have been happening. Each time five victims being taken from different locations. Sometimes complete strangers, other times close friends. But not matter what a singed note was left behind for each victim. Each saying the same thing.

"Ring Around the roses, pocket full of poises. Ashes, Ashes they all fall down. The king he hears the whispers said, and the penalty is off with their heads. Their as good as gone. Dead as dead .After I play my game with them."

The notes always left in the victims home. Even if they never made it there. It has shocked the city into wetting it's bed at night, locking their doors and sealing their windows. But still people disappear, every few weeks. No real pattern revealing itself, beside the notes and the ages of the those who disappear. All seem to be 17-23.

Plot:

This mysterious killer has taken the liberty of taking another 5 victims. The third time this year, since the killing has
begun. One of the unfortunately is you. Yet, something in strange unlike all the other times the killer now know as, The Poise King, has taken a sixth victim, and placed you all in a unknown location, seemingly somewhere underground. Or maybe it just seemed that way in a windowless building. Who knows? No one has ever figured out how to escaped. You and the others are all stuck in the same room with nothing but the dimmed florescent lights keeping the room alight. There seems to be nothing their, except a old caste player that held a message for you all. A eerie clearly voice that sounded like one who tell you to hold, or to leave a message came out of it. Seeming to be singing.

"Ring around the roses, pocket full of poises. Ashes, Ashes we all found down. The king has heard your whispers. The King has heard them all. The King is now among you. Seek ME or you'll fall."

It was clear now what was happening. One of the people hear with you was The Poises King, and he would slowly kill you off one by one unless you found him, or her out.

Maps

I will not be using this for the map section only to further explain something in this Rp. This is how the Killers Game work. No one will know the killer except me of course and the person I choose. I will send the person I want to be the killer a message saying. The simple childhood nursery rhyme. If they accept they will send me a message back saying "I am The Poises King". If they say they rather not be the killer, then they will just say no.

If you are chosen to be the killer me and you will collaborate, figuring out how to kill people and leave clues. The only other people who know the identity of the killer is the victims who die. I will send you a message asking you to kill off your character without letting everyone else who it is, and clearly state how the killer killed you.

NO TELLING THE OTHERS WHO HE/SHE IS THAT RUINS THE FUN. End the End their will be 2 people left the killer and the victim. This will be decided through polls and debate. I want this to be fun and fair, so if you have suggesting, or questions ask/tell me.

Rules

1. All RpN rules apply.

2. No God Modding

3. Be creative, yet realistic. I also want varsity. I don't want the same personality over and over again.

4. No Mary Sues, or Gary Stus

5. Be nice to each other in OCC. Your characters can b*tches all they want, but be nice to each in real.

6.I put a message in the rp overview post that in your Character sheet if you read the rules. If you can't find it. Post "The Game has Begun"

7. NO ONE,TWO, OR THREE LINERS. I want a paragraph.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back