• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Rifts in Space

Pat said:
I wouldn't be worried. I think I'm going to add some technology to my faction soon after the start... Don't worry about it.
I hope you enjoy trench warfare, because they are specialized with it.

Sohisohi said:
@MorpheusDavol
Edited your app, easier to read now, will be posting agents soon.
I finished editing my App so there won't be anymore edits to it. I added a few things which explains the many things such as trench warfare. If i want to make a edit on the post i'll ask you first about it.

Kazami42 said:
I finished editing my App so there won't be anymore edits to it. I added a few things which explains the many things such as trench warfare. If i want to make a edit on the post i'll ask you first about it.
Well shit, your putting me to work.
Cabinet:

Leaders: Empire Royalty, ER. [Emperor Hunter kazami, Empress Amanda alexis kersumini, Queen natasha frost, two other empresses, Plenty of princes, And several princesses.]

Treasury:

ER. [Emperor hunter kazami, Queen natasha frost, Empress kersumini.]

Justice:

The Imperial Court.

Military:

[Hunter kazami, Natasha "siska" frost, Princess Kelsey sama siska,

Empress Kersumini, Jackson star [Human, but adopted.], ER, TIS, TMC.]

Airforce:

[Kazami, Kersumini, Star, Frost, Kelsey. TIS, TMC.]

Navy:

[Kazami, Kersumini Frost, Kelsey. ER, TMC, TIS.]

OWSO:

[Kazami, Kersumini, Frost, Kelsey. TIS, TMC, ER.]

OSF [Otaru Special Forces.]

[Kazami, Kersumini, Frost, star. the TIS.]

Overall:

ER [Empire royalty.]

TMC [The Militaristic Court.] [Council.]

TIS [The Imperial Star.] [secret council by both ER, TMC.]
Welp, What does OWSO stand for?

Also, cabinet positions are normally meant to be held by one person.

Not unless you want them to hold multiple posts.

[/QUOTE]

Sohisohi said:
Well shit, your putting me to work.Welp, What does OWSO stand for?
Also, cabinet positions are normally meant to be held by one person.

Not unless you want them to hold multiple posts.
I can answer this:

1:yes i am.

2:Otaru worldwide space organization.

3:The government is ran by ER, Which is like royalty except a specific leading group. Where the emperor is married to one person or more of said families, and thus the people who are in said families if they marry someone else they too become entangled into said web. That and the schools as i have detailed are different than earthly based ones, where they learn multiple fields instead of one. So you could be a engineer, and a nuclear physicist as example. It is also maintained by multiple ER people to prevent corruption as it cannot be handled by a single person without the "lucifer effect" being a possibility. It is also ran by a council vote usually so it technically is ran by multiple people either way.

Anymore questions?

Hazeron said:
It's just, wow!
The Forerunners from Halo would look at that and say "JESUS, THAT'S OVERPOWERED".
Actually, the forerunners would look at it and say "Impressive, for a new fledgling species that is hopelessly outgunned. Place a Guardian in the system."

(A Forerunner Keyship, the one at the center of High Charity, survived a low end estimate of 4.1 teratons of force crashing into a planet while unshielded. And that wasn't even a military craft, one of the smaller of which is the size of Idaho.)

Hazeron said:
BWAHHAHA.
HIS FUCKING DROPSHIPS CAN WITHSTAND A MEGATON OF FORCE.
Who even need that? The chance of even being hit is small, because a ship like that is small. I could expect that more with frigates, but not dropships. That makes even the Rakatan Starforge, which can mass produce entire fleets, look like childplay. And that thing was feared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Donder172 said:
Who even need that? The chance of even being hit is small, because a ship like that is small. I could expect that more with frigates, but not dropships. That makes even the Rakatan Starforge, which can mass produce entire fleets, look like childplay. And that thing was feared.
At least he doesn't enforce the "Fuck absolutely everything" doctrine and places nuclear cannons on the thing. lol.

Kazami42 said:
At least he doesn't enforce the "Fuck absolutely everything" doctrine and places nuclear cannons on the thing. lol.
Could be worse, having the Starforge to massproduce nukes, because it can if you give the right schematics

Donder172 said:
Could be worse, having the Starforge to massproduce nukes, because it can if you give the right schematics
I'll keep that in mind son...

Hides all the schematics.

Donder172 said:
Why not? You can never have enough ships (>BD)
Because one of the purposes of a fleet, Is to protect whichever ship is the lead one. Even if it means blowing it up. kek.

Kazami42 said:
Because one of the purposes of a fleet, Is to protect whichever ship is the lead one. Even if it means blowing it up. kek.
That's not with everyone the case >_>

Mandalorians don't have a military structure, they traditionally follow the most veteran soldiers :P

But they also lack a very big industry, I think (so it will be hard to create more ships...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Donder172 said:
That's not with everyone the case >_>
Mandalorians don't have a military structure, they traditionally follow the most veteran soldiers :P

But they also lack a very big industry, I think (so it will be hard to create more ships...)
Depends what you're looking at, The aftermath during the kotor age, Or when they were in their prime.

Kazami42 said:
Depends what you're looking at, The aftermath during the kotor age, Or when they were in their prime.
I think during their time during their crusades, before Revan came into action

Donder172 said:
I think during their time during their crusades, before Revan came into action
Then yeah they could, Just not as quickly.

Donder172 said:
But they could still take ships from the enemy, right? If I'm correct, they did do that before.
I'm pretty sure anyone that has a brain would be capable of doing that.

It only depends on how difficult the controls and maintenance is.

Like you cannot expect an engineer to figure out how the hell a starship works, If it is actually a organic being with a heart and such.

Kazami42 said:
I'm pretty sure anyone that has a brain would be capable of doing that.
It only depends on how difficult the controls and maintenance is.

Like you cannot expect an engineer to figure out how the hell a starship works, If it is actually a organic being with a heart and such.
True, but with non-organic ships it might be possible. Maybe it needs other systems to use. Or in the worst case, salvage for parts.

Donder172 said:
True, but with non-organic ships it might be possible. Maybe it needs other systems to use. Or in the worst case, salvage for parts.
If it works, It works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back