• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Rifts in Space

Hazeron said:
Well, this is unfortunate.
I got this massive faction set up, but nowhere near this format. Is it okay if I post both the needed format, and the format I have it in for better understanding of my faction's equipment while still keeping the needed information for this RP?
What if you try to turn it into at least the format, the things that you can't as extra? Maybe that works?

Hazeron said:
Well, this is unfortunate.
I got this massive faction set up, but nowhere near this format. Is it okay if I post both the needed format, and the format I have it in for better understanding of my faction's equipment while still keeping the needed information for this RP?
That's what i did kek.

Well, I'm kind of fucked in space combat. My corvettes main gun hits with 8 megatons of force, and that one faction has frigates that can tank Tsar Bombas (which is pretty bullshit, but whatever).

Hazeron said:
Well, I'm kind of fucked in space combat. My corvettes main gun hits with 8 megatons of force, and that one faction has frigates that can tank Tsar Bombas (which is pretty bullshit, but whatever).
Who? I am intrigued to reading who has them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazami42 said:
Who? I am intrigued to reading who has them.
AlphaDraco. Basic shields for all of his ships can withstand 96 megatons of force, and the hull can withstand ten.

For comparison, the blast that leveled Hiroshima was about 10 kilotons, and 1000 kilotons are in a megaton.

Hazeron said:
AlphaDraco. Basic shields for all of his ships can withstand 96 megatons of force, and the hull can withstand ten.
For comparison, the blast that leveled Hiroshima was about 10 kilotons, and 1000 kilotons are in a megaton.
Then just fire all of your weapons at the same spot.

Hazeron said:
BWAHHAHA.
HIS FUCKING DROPSHIPS CAN WITHSTAND A MEGATON OF FORCE.
Ain't that some shit? (B')

AlphaDraco's faction has ridiculously overpowered shields, to the point where their dropships can survive one hundred of the bombs that wiped out Hiroshima, and their frigates can survive about nine thousand of them.

Hazeron said:
It's just, wow!
The Forerunners from Halo would look at that and say "JESUS, THAT'S OVERPOWERED".
If he attacks me though, I have something that can combat it fairly.

strider_warp_cannon_by_weezing22arbok-d32qykc.gif

[strider dark matter warp cannon. miniature test.]

Strider_rubble_C17.jpg

[The environmental effects OF said warp cannon.]

So if he attacks me, everything will work out fairly.

Hazeron said:
It's just, wow!
The Forerunners from Halo would look at that and say "JESUS, THAT'S OVERPOWERED".
Well, you could maybe kill the Qwatt. Our weapons hit really hard but I doubt we'll ever develop any shields, for our spaceships anyway. Not to mention you aren't really guaranteed to meet anybody, every time you get to a new system it's a chance, mostly just AI too. Not to mention he's likely not going to be the first player you meet. Might never meet him.

Kazami42 said:
If he attacks me though, I have something that can combat it fairly.
strider_warp_cannon_by_weezing22arbok-d32qykc.gif

[strider dark matter warp cannon. miniature test.]

Strider_rubble_C17.jpg

[The environmental effects OF said warp cannon.]

So if he attacks me, everything will work out fairly.
That's kind of the damage a modern nuclear warhead already does, so even with the warp cannon you're kind of fucked if you run into this guy's Mary Sue spaceships that make the Forerunners look like pussies.

Pat said:
Well, you could maybe kill the Qwatt. Our weapons hit really hard but I doubt we'll ever develop any shields, for our spaceships anyway. Not to mention you aren't really guaranteed to meet anybody, every time you get to a new system it's a chance, mostly just AI too. Not to mention he's likely not going to be the first player you meet. Might never meet him.
The irony will kick in once the actual RP starts kek. betting you the first 42 rounds, someone will spring up somewhere.

Pat said:
Quick question, what are the Qwatt's NBC capabilities?

Hazeron said:
That's kind of the damage a modern nuclear warhead already does, so even with the warp cannon you're kind of fucked if you run into this guy's Mary Sue spaceships that make the Forerunners look like pussies.
It is powered by dark matter, A compound found everywhere in space itself. It may have the effect of a nuclear warhead except without the giant blast and whatnot. However it is much more powerful than a nuclear weapon. As it atomizes any organic material it hits. That and it would be capable of miniature EMPs, or If that however fails, I still can open up the citadel, and after about 7 - 10 minutes fire a giant warp lazer/laser onto one of his ships. A ship with that much shielding power would be one hell of a fantastic fire work with extra splash damage.

Kazami42 said:
It is powered by dark matter, A compound found everywhere in space itself. It may have the effect of a nuclear warhead except without the giant blast and whatnot. However it is much more powerful than a nuclear weapon. As it atomizes any organic material it hits. If that however fails, I still can open up the citadel, and after about 7 - 10 minutes fire a giant warp lazer/laser onto one of his ships. A ship with that much shielding power would be one hell of a fantastic fire work with extra splash damage.
Oh god, Anti-matter.

Nevermind, I do not doubt your capability to royally fuck people over.

Hazeron said:
Oh god, Anti-matter.
Nevermind, I do not doubt your capability to royally fuck people over.
Well when it comes to these kind of things, One must come prepared.

Compared to that muthafucka i would be considered a pretty pretty butterfly.

However usually otaru are friendly so even if you see a warship you probably won't get shot at anyway. Unless it was for "indoctrination" purposes.

Kazami42 said:
Well when it comes to these kind of things, One must come prepared.
Compared to that muthafucka i would be considered a pretty pretty butterfly.

However usually otaru are friendly so even if you see a warship you probably won't get shot at anyway. Unless it was for "indoctrination" purposes.
Jav. I remember you murdering hundreds of Zetas in some remote desert base, who were terrified of you the entire time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back