• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rifts Adventure - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
You're welcome!

I am a Purr who likes to roll his Purr-ception.

Happy Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Eonivar Eonivar and Mirgris Mirgris If you ever have any questions for me, don't hesitate to ask. I'm here for you guys. I am looking forward to seeing what you both come up with.
I'm thinking either Techno wizard, or full conversion cyborg, but I'm looking if anything weird jumps out at me.

If I went full conversion borg, how much of an enhanced budget could I get for being level 4 ?
(Borgs don't get much from leveling instead buying upgrades) (Even the bonus skills don't raise my stats because I buy them)

I'm thinking either Techno wizard, or full conversion cyborg, but I'm looking if anything weird jumps out at me.

If I went full conversion borg, how much of an enhanced budget could I get for being level 4 ?
(Borgs don't get much from leveling instead buying upgrades) (Even the bonus skills don't raise my stats because I buy them)
Mirgris Mirgris Maybe GunMan2 GunMan2 can help a little with that too? He's playing a full-conversion 'borg (Takuma).

First off, you get an attribute increase of one point per level that can go to physical stats. It represents you tweaking your hardware to be more nimble (PP) or stronger (PS) and of course any mental stat you want.

For other purchased upgrades, I’ll have to check my books to get a good idea on how much to give you. Probably somewhere in the range of a few hundred thousand credits.

First off, you get an attribute increase of one point per level that can go to physical stats. It represents you tweaking your hardware to be more nimble (PP) or stronger (PS) and of course any mental stat you want.

For other purchased upgrades, I’ll have to check my books to get a good idea on how much to give you. Probably somewhere in the range of a few hundred thousand credits.
Woo! I didn't see the stat increase! Not as good as a non Borg, but I'm look at a few things. There is a Russian magic black Smith that also sounds kind of cool.

Woo! I didn't see the stat increase! Not as good as a non Borg, but I'm look at a few things. There is a Russian magic black Smith that also sounds kind of cool.
The stat increase is only one point per level, but that does add up over time

The way Psychie has been running it, the Attribute increase is by level and applies to any character above 1st level. =)

Yeah this, let me be clear.
I was just saying I'm pretty sure physical skills don't improve full conversion Borg's.

So they rely upon the cash a little more, but no worries I'm looking over a few things.

It’s true that you can’t get any benefit from physical skills like body building, but you are going to have a decent supply of money to buy your upgrades once I look over the books a bit

The Russian blacksmith can make some gear which is really perfect for the party so that is getting pretty tempting.

Their main trick is making MDC equipment from SDC materials and stuff, they are also a low grade mage, and a bad ass warrior I kind of love it.

The Russian blacksmith can make some gear which is really perfect for the party so that is getting pretty tempting.

Their main trick is making MDC equipment from SDC materials and stuff, they are also a low grade mage, and a bad ass warrior I kind of love it.
Play whatever you have the hots for, I say. =)

Ok, I posted my character Xinyi in the same slot as my old character (don't worry I did save my old character Ajax somewhere else).

Please take a look at them and make sure they are good and will be sufficient for this story.

Okay, gonna try the warrior mage smith, any reccomendations for Races?
Something Mega-damage and fun - preferably with lots of both. Grackle Tooth with armor? True Atlantean like Raven?

The Grackle Tooth is in DBees of North America, and the Atlantan is in World Book Atlantis

The Class I'm looking at converts all SDC to MDC so if there is a race with a lot of strength of SDC that would be ideal (Well ideal would be both)

The Class I'm looking at converts all SDC to MDC so if there is a race with a lot of strength of SDC that would be ideal (Well ideal would be both)
I'm afraid I won't be of much help on this one. Thankfully, there's a ton of Palladium books to choose your ideal race from! Good luck! =)

If I’m wrong, both the Atlantian and the Grackle Tooth are tough and have a lot of SDC to them, so either one would work for that plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back