• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rifts: A Tie Betweeen Two Worlds

Midnight Peace

Misty/Allen/Janum
People have been disappearing.

Dropping right off the surface of the earth, they say.

That's debatable.

You think of falling off the surface of the Earth as falling up, being flung into space.

Tsk... Those who've disappeared have fallen into the Earth, by that logic.

Into the Earth, down into it's depths, and just when they feel the heat of the Earth's core eating away at their bodies, suddenly they are on solid ground.

As if nothing had happened.

As if they never fell.

They stand up, having landed on the sidewalk of an average looking town, the sun beating on their necks as if this is just another walk through a hot summer's day, except all around them are not people, but beasts of all shapes and sizes. Some look almost the same as a normal human being, save for the hooves and horns- some are flat-out horrific to look at.

Yet all of them seem to be functioning in daily life just as they do back at your hometown.

Until they start crowding around the poor soul who wound up in the Town Square.

You're frightened by the unfamiliar faces that have concern and confusion in their eyes.

"Mommy, what is that?"

"They look so... plain..."

"OH GOD ANOTHER ONE?"

"Hello, yes, 911? We have a strange man-like thing in Town Square."

As a human, you are seen as a helpless, lowly creature. Will you run from the authorities without a word? Perhaps you'll try to convince them that you are intelligent enough to treat as equal?

However, that's not all.

For each human that winds up on Tauran, a monster lands on Earth, and often being forced into hiding on the basis that their less than normal appearances are often feared in the human world.

Magic exists and is commonplace on Tauran (Most monsters hold some form of it), but hidden and rare on Earth. Magic can be a taught skill, however.

In this roleplay, you have four options (Though I may just keep it to the first two until we have a sufficient amount of people)

~Human, Fallen onto Tauran

~Monster, Residing on Tauran

~Human, Residing on Earth

~Monster, Fallen onto Earth

What do y'all think?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shay Wright]I would love to join this!

[/QUOTE]
Hoorah! More people ^-^ I think I'll make the thread soon, we've got three people, four including myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back