• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rift...

Should we start the RP nao?

• Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nick always takes the side of the underdog, In this case, hes trying to make sure fran and jackson dont kill the guy... yeesh

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]nick always takes the side of the underdog, In this case, hes trying to make sure fran and jackson dont kill the guy... yeesh

[/QUOTE]
Noone touches the sword!

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]He touched it... It happened... deal with it and move on xD

[/QUOTE]
RAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Sword literally freezes anything it comes into contact with that isn't branded. Wouldn't recommend touching it

Trust said:
RAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Sword literally freezes anything it comes into contact with that isn't branded. Wouldn't recommend touching it
Nick will just have to remember to use his right arm, That way hes not injured by its ice power. But I dont think he plans on touching it... or maybe he dose muha hahahah Ill never tell!

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Nick will just have to remember to use his right arm, That way hes not injured by its ice power. But I dont think he plans on touching it... or maybe he dose muha hahahah Ill never tell!

[/QUOTE]
Anything, It is freezing the ground as we speak!

There's a reason it's kept in it's sheath

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust said:
Anything, It is freezing the ground as we speak!
There's a reason it's kept in it's sheath
IT could freeze his arm, but what good would that do? He would just break the Ice, besides, His arm self repairs and is highly resistant to temprature, thats why his fire magic dosent melt his arm or it dosent super heat when its channeling lighting, so I dont thing freezing it would do much either, unless it actaully turns things into ice but thats a whole diffrent ball park

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]IT could freeze his arm, but what good would that do? He would just break the Ice, besides, His arm self repairs and is highly resistant to temprature, thats why his fire magic dosent melt his arm or it dosent super heat when its channeling lighting, so I dont thing freezing it would do much either, unless it actaully turns things into ice but thats a whole diffrent ball park

[/QUOTE]
It would climb his arm until reaching his biological part... Causing immense pain as it soreads through your body... You would have to hold it for a few minutes for that to happen though

Trust said:
It would climb his arm until reaching his biological part... Causing immense pain as it soreads through your body... You would have to hold it for a few minutes for that to happen though
Yeah its also possible that he could comabt its freezing power with his flames, at least for a while, but like I said this is all theoretical, he wouldent take your sword

This started? Wat....Uh..I haven't even made a sheet yet and I'm scared to look at the IC page count.

@Stern LuLuLu you can't exactly just attack a large city such as this... There would be defences everyone and you would be killed in an instant. The only reason @Squad141 could attack us was because he did it stealthily

[QUOTE="Stern LuLuLu]ok I'll do fix it

[/QUOTE]
Sorry for being stubborn about details >~<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back