• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rift...

Should we start the RP nao?

• Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NotTooBad said:
A well known criminal? I'm pretty sure showing her face is risky enough, let alone walking into the war room.
You do know I mentioned you... Right? Or is someone else the robo-person...

Trust said:
You do know I mentioned you... Right? Or is someone else the robo-person...
You responded to her thinking she was the robot person but she's not xD thus nicks response to you

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]You responded to her thinking she was the robot person but she's not xD thus nicks response to you

[/QUOTE]
She is a he. Just so you know.

I just finished Fran's bio

I think I overdid it...

Fran's story began when she was the mere age of twelve, exploring the freezing cold surroundings of her home-town in the tundra. Her people weren't exactly anything special, rather primitive with their weaponry, using knives and the such for hunting rather than living in the larger, hightech countries. Nothing was very special about the village, apart from their capabilities for ice magic used to create their homes. It was here Fran was born. As she explored, she found a small cave, and driven by her curiosity, she decided to enter. She slipped down a small passage way, falling and hurting her leg. She yelled and squealed for help for abou four hours before giving up hope. It was then she heard a soft noise, like singing to her ears. She couldn't see anything in the pitch-blackness of the cave and instead crawled towards the music until her hand ran against something unbearable cold, so cold she couldn't feel her arm anymore. She tried touching it again to the same affect, this time causing intense pain to course through her entire body, resulting in even more screaming and crying. After about another hour, she worked up the nerve to grab the object with her entire hand.

Bad choice.

The pain she experienced in that second drove her almost completely insane, scarred into her memory for the rest of her life, the agonizing pain not leaving her until another hour afterwards, her not even having the energy to yell as she slowly froze to death.

She had no choice. She grabbed the object one last time, hoping it would end her life rather than her life fast rather than wait until she was nothing but another pale body buried in snow.

But to her surprise, it didn't hurt, it glowed. It glowed a faint blue, giving her just enough vision to see what it was.

A frost-blue sword.

But what shocked her more, was a small, black symbold engraved into her hand, looking strange on her now pale white skin, her veins showing through and her lips a pale blue. She grabbed the sword and it gave her strength. She suddenly could do what she couldn't before. Complete control over ice. She summoned a pillar that raised her out of the cave. It being around 9 hours since she has been buried alive. She walked back to the town, and that was when her memory ended. Everything went black for her, when she awoke, all she could see were shard of ice everywhere, blood-red stained snow and a large mound of clear ice where her village used to be. Bodies frozen in time for all eternity.

Fran didn't do anything.

She just walked away, wondering what had happened.

And to this day, she still wonders

Trust said:
I think I overdid it...

Fran's story began when she was the mere age of twelve, exploring the freezing cold surroundings of her home-town in the tundra. Her people weren't exactly anything special, rather primitive with their weaponry, using knives and the such for hunting rather than living in the larger, hightech countries. Nothing was very special about the village, apart from their capabilities for ice magic used to create their homes. It was here Fran was born. As she explored, she found a small cave, and driven by her curiosity, she decided to enter. She slipped down a small passage way, falling and hurting her leg. She yelled and squealed for help for abou four hours before giving up hope. It was then she heard a soft noise, like singing to her ears. She couldn't see anything in the pitch-blackness of the cave and instead crawled towards the music until her hand ran against something unbearable cold, so cold she couldn't feel her arm anymore. She tried touching it again to the same affect, this time causing intense pain to course through her entire body, resulting in even more screaming and crying. After about another hour, she worked up the nerve to grab the object with her entire hand.

Bad choice.

The pain she experienced in that second drove her almost completely insane, scarred into her memory for the rest of her life, the agonizing pain not leaving her until another hour afterwards, her not even having the energy to yell as she slowly froze to death.

She had no choice. She grabbed the object one last time, hoping it would end her life rather than her life fast rather than wait until she was nothing but another pale body buried in snow.

But to her surprise, it didn't hurt, it glowed. It glowed a faint blue, giving her just enough vision to see what it was.

A frost-blue sword.

But what shocked her more, was a small, black symbold engraved into her hand, looking strange on her now pale white skin, her veins showing through and her lips a pale blue. She grabbed the sword and it gave her strength. She suddenly could do what she couldn't before. Complete control over ice. She summoned a pillar that raised her out of the cave. It being around 9 hours since she has been buried alive. She walked back to the town, and that was when her memory ended. Everything went black for her, when she awoke, all she could see were shard of ice everywhere, blood-red stained snow and a large mound of clear ice where her village used to be. Bodies frozen in time for all eternity.

Fran didn't do anything.

Actually the best backstory I've ever heard.

Like the mystery at the end just got me. Like, will she ever find out?

Fucking RPs people, too emotional.

Trust said:
I think I overdid it...

Bad choice.

A frost-blue sword.

Fran didn't do anything.

Bloody brilliant...

It would be perfect if I didn't have to use an Ipad keyboard and didn't make spelling mistakes on it every five seconds...

Trust said:
It would be perfect if I didn't have to use an Ipad keyboard and didn't make spelling mistakes on it every five seconds...
Same here most of the time, it sucks.

Trust said:
Profile pic is skyrim, fallout then dark souls, right? :D
Got it all right.

I think the last one is dark souls. Not 100%, but it definitely looks like it.

Love all three of the games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back